facebook

fall rush

by: Rushie

I'm rushing some of the top tier fraternities this semester yet i haven't met any of the brothers yet. What're my chances of getting of bid if i crush it during formal rush?

Posted By: Rushie
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: State   

We gotta a future teke on our hands

By: State
#2  by: rushing   

You are not rushing the top or even the mid tier fraternities unless you know someone in the fraternity. You cant say youre rushing them until you have actually been to their parties events and or know guys in the fraternity. Even the mid tier fraternities are more competitive this year since theres less fraternities to join. I know several mid tier fraternities already have a large portion of their pledge classes established pre formal rush so good luck bud.

By: rushing
#3  by: honest advice    

If you are serious about rushing any of the top-mid tier fraternities at state, you need to get your name out there before formal rush. With less fraternities this year, theres only 7-8 fraternities worth joining, and a lot of competition to get into them.

Its a well established fact that fraternities such as KA, Sigma chi and Delta Sig already know most if not all of the guys they will bid before formal rush.

As for mid tier fraternities: Lambda chi, Sigma pi, Kappa sig, Sigma nu and Phi del, have a good idea of who they are giving most of their bids to by now as well.

If you have taken the lazy approach and have not really rushed any of these fraternities thinking you will just land in one, than you are probably an idiot. Most of these fraternities will have well over 100+ guys on their final day that want to join but take only 15-25 guys each.

By: honest advice

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.