facebook

fraternities

by: Fall 2015

I know this site is fake and people can post anything so ill take what is said with a grain of salt but - I am coming here in the fall and ive heard from my college friends how like fraternities and sororities kinda rise and fall over the years

Could yall shed some HONEST light on which fraternities are on the rise / or good that i should be interested in?

Posted By: Fall 2015
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: ncsu   

Everything is kinda weird right now because of the slight trouble ncsu got in with fraternities last semester

By: ncsu
#12  by: wolf   

All I'm sayin is that party with the bull so legit

By: wolf
by: Yeah it wasAug 20, 2015 10:04:36 AM

That was PKP's party they're underground now after what happened last semester

By: Yeah it was
#13  by: Honest   

Best Fraternities (in no particular order)

-Sigma Chi- Pros- great guys, good parties, and they're involved. Girls seem to like them.
Cons- Not the best house ( they have it for a few more years) and are on social prob (only for the semester i think)

-Delta Sig- Pros - Untoucahble for sure. Insane parties, great house and aren't going to fall for a while. Closest fraternity NCSU has to SEC fraternities.

Cons- House is sweet but is far away. Hazing is the worst at state. Some douchy guys. Not involved

-KA- Pros- Solid group of guys, nice house, very country. Know how to have a good time

Cons- aren't super involved, house is on campus,

Most others aren't worth the time besides Kappa Sig, Sig nu, and Phi Delt (maybe)

By: Honest
by: yupSep 9, 2015 2:28:58 PM

Don't worry much about social probation, it can be gamed! :D

By: yup
#14  by: okay   

the only REAL fraternity remaining are

top3:
dsig
sigma chi
ka

mid3:
sigma pi(in trouble)
sigma nu(kinda weird)
kappa sig(kinda small and weird)

if you dont get a bid to one of those rerush in the spring and try your luck again or just dont bother with greek life at state cuz it wont be worth your money

bottom tier: phi del, lambda chi, sig ep - full of kids who quit real fraternities cuz of hazing or didnt get bids to better frats, theyre all a bunch of try hards and the rest of greek life has almost no respect for them

anyone else : irrelevant

By: okay

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.