facebook

accurate descriptions of each sorority

by: Sorority rush

What is an accurate description of each sorority? The good and bad of each sorority. Which sorority is the most grade focused? Athletic? Party?

Posted By: Sorority rush
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Shelly   

Sigma Nu is, without a doubt, top sorority at nc state.

By: Shelly
#2  by: Real reviews (1)   

This is coming from someone in the Greek system who just participated in rush this last year. I also have friends in nearly all of the sororities. With that said, the descriptions I'm giving are just how the sororities are generally viewed, but when you go through rush you should keep an open mind! Ranked in order from top-bottom tiers.

ZTA: There's not really any question that these ladies are #1 on campus. Not all of the girls are "perfect," but enough are to carry to sorority on that reputation. You'll see a lot of pretty blondes or hot brunettes in this one. They have a really pretty house, but it is off campus. These girls are generally well put together (think Lilly Pulitzer everything or trendy/fashionable outfits from Nordstrom/Zara 24/7). They are often seen as snobby.

DZ: #2 on campus (arguably, I guess). For the most part, they're all gorgeous girls, but they're not as "cookie cutter" as ZTA. DZ really has a mix of every "type" of sorority girl - the barbies, the intelligent ones, the hippies - so if you're looking for diversity DZ may be a good fit. They do seem to care most of all about partying and very little about sisterhood, which isn't for everyone.

ADPi: These girls are often referred to as "the girls you'd take home to Mom." They're known to have high GPAs, be classy, and to be a place that more religious girls will fit in well. They don't really party that often, but seem to have a strong sisterhood. They're not as traditionally beautiful as #1 or #2,

By: Real reviews (1)
#3  by: Real reviews (1)   

Theta (cont): and have only been through 1 year of formal rush. There is a super diverse mix of individuals in theta, and they all seem to be really sweet girls. I honestly don't know too much about them just because they are so new.

by: Real reviews (1)Jan 10, 2015 10:15:13 AM

Ooops, totally forgot Chi O! They'd be situated between DG and KD.

Chi O: Solid middle tier sorority. You've got a lot of different girls in their, and they all seem to get along and have a good time. They're known to get pampered during big/little reveal, and they're known for being genuinely sweet girls. They're not the most popular, nor are they bottom tier.

#4  by: Pnm   

Bump

By: Pnm

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.