facebook

fraternity comments

by: GR Administrator

North Carolina State University - NCSU General Fraternity Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Future Fratter   

Coming to the State to back the Pack in the Fall. What are the good fraternities?

By: Future Fratter
#2  by: tiers   

what are they like here?

By: tiers
#3  by: Zeta psi   

What happened to zeta psi? Are they still on campus?

By: Zeta psi
#4  by: me   

If you want to hook up with girls in top tier sororities (adpi, ek, dz, zta) then the only places you should even look are:

Delta Sig, Sigma Chi, SAE, Zeta Psi

If you get rejected by these (which you probably will) then these are your next best bet:

PiKA, Kappa Sig, Alpha Sig

If you dont do one of those... its not really worth the dues at state... or the embarrassment. You may not agree and I'm not saying these look the best on paper, but this is really how the top tier sororities view the fraternities.

By: me
by: wolfpackDec 10, 2012 10:23:02 PM

Kappa Alpha has definitely become a top tier fraternity recently and still have rebuilding room and Sigma Chi is still there too but seems in danger of falling.

By: wolfpack
by: ?Feb 19, 2013 3:22:37 PM

Not sure how EX can be "falling" with 18 pledges in spring '13 and the IFC president as EX's president.

Not too sure about that one

By: ?
#5  by: me   

If you want to hook up with girls in top tier sororities (adpi, ek, dz, zta) then the only places you should even look are:

Delta Sig, Sigma Chi, SAE, Zeta Psi

If you get rejected by these (which you probably will) then these are your next best bet:

PiKA, Kappa Sig, Alpha Sig

If you dont do one of those... its not really worth the dues at state... or the embarrassment. You may not agree and I'm not saying these look the best on paper, but this is really how the top tier sororities view the fraternities.

By: me
#6  by: correct   

zeta psi = wake tech fraternity

By: correct
#7  by: Fratgasm   

^ this guy

By: Fratgasm

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.