facebook

crucial advice for pnms

by: sorority gal

Hi ladies! Rush is just around the corner so I know there have to be some future PNMs on here. First of all, you're gonna have so much fun, so dont stress too much! Between recs, clothes, etc, I know there's a lot to think about when it comes to rush...but I know a lot of you are probably also on this site trying to figure out what the "best" sororities are.

As a rising senior, I've been in Greek Life for a while, so here's one of the best pices of advice I can give y'all: take EVERYTHING on this website with a grain of salt. Better yet, just don't read it tbh. Greekrank represents a really small group of people who just like to spread rumors and be petty, but you know what? I never hear people talk about this stuff in real life.

Once you're actually here, I promise no one will care what sorority you're in or what "tier" that sorority is. I have friends in "top", "middle", and "bottom" sororities, as well as GDI friends, because none of us are that different at the end of the day. Girls in every chapter have a great experience, and that's all that really matters.

The best thing you can do for yourselves is get rid of a mindset where it's top tier or nothing, and just go into rush willing to give everyone a chance. Your letters won't make your sorority experience, what YOU put into it will. NC State is full of wonderful chapters that are all having fun and doing great things for the community; you really can't go wrong with any of them. As long as yall keep that in mind, you'll be just fine.

Anyway, I just wanted to share some of my wisdom :) Rush can be a stressful time, but keeping an open mind can make it 10x less stressful. Good luck PNMs, we're so excited to see you in August!!!

Posted By: sorority gal
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Finally   

This is the best and most accurate statement I have ever seen on this worthless site. Take this to heart and nothing else in here and you will do well.

By: Finally
#2  by: wow   

Every pnm needs to read this fr

By: wow
#3  by: Kind of   

Except girls do have the right to know what the reputations are of the groups they’ll be paying thousands of dollars to join... most will have just arrived on campus and they can’t exactly learn much from 4 days of fake conversations with 1-3 girls from each sorority

By: Kind of
by: NCMay 29, 2019 3:34:04 PM

BUMP TF OUT OF THIS!!! ^^^^

By: NC
#4  by: b   

bump bc this is good advice

By: b
#5  by: Wolfpack22   

PREACH!!!

By: Wolfpack22
#6  by: bump   

!!!

By: bump
#7  by: kid cudi   

smoke crack and you will be okay!

By: kid cudi
by: NCAug 13, 2019 5:00:38 PM

BUMP ALL WEEK!!

By: NC
#8  by: Yeet   

Nice try Theta

By: Yeet
by: LikAug 15, 2019 6:51:20 PM

Kys

By: Lik

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.