facebook

adpi

by: FutureADPI

How competitive is it to get into ADPi? I am a legacy and come from a local private high school, but I unfortunately am not able to enroll at ncsu full time until spring semester due to grades. Therefore, I will be taking classes at Wake Tech too. Will my gpa and the fact that i will be a part time student affect rush? I really think I'd be a great fit for ADPI and desperately want a bid!! They are so beautiful and classy, just a few more months before I can (hopefully) say I'm a sister too! Its a perfect match, trust me!

Posted By: FutureADPI
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ncsu   

Most sororities don't have a spring rush so you'll have some time to impress the ladies before Fall Rush. That also means you have to keep your grades up. ADPi is very competitive with grades, they're always at the top. But legacies usually don't have a problem

By: ncsu
#2  by: in greek life   

As any rho chi would tell you, don't get your sights set on a particular sorority before you even consider others. A good friend of mine had a sister that was in ADPi, so she was a legacy, but they dropped her. Make sure you consider all options and don't get discouraged if you get dropped by one that you think is perfect for you. GPA is important to sororities, and they are usually more lenient about incoming freshman and their GPAs because they can only predict their college performance. College GPA tells a lot more about you and your strengths. I would suggest that you rush in the fall so that you get to have the full rush experience, including a big bid day and that way you are more cohesive in your pledge class. If you rush in the spring, you don't get to go through all the sororities to get a feel for them. Good luck!

By: in greek life

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.