facebook

sigma nu discussion

by: curious

Sigma Nu reputation... Go!

Posted By: curious
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: NCSUDG   

Lot of bids/pledges this semester, not 30 though. Closer to 20-25?

By: NCSUDG
#2  by: huh?   

Sigma who?

By: huh?
#3  by: soroar   

In the past they were OK but getting better and more classy each year.

By: soroar
#4  by: rog   

they suck

By: rog
#5  by: TFM   

Geed comment above^^^ Damn GDI

By: TFM
#6  by: Kyle   

heard they gave a bid to the dead squirrel they found in their back yard

By: Kyle
#7  by: Sigma Who?   

What reputation?

By: Sigma Who?
#8  by: Balled Sigma Nu   

I wish I could have been with such a great group of guys, but sadly I was balled the second week of pledging. This occurred after they couldn't find enough affliction, t-shirts cargo shorts, ironic graphic T's, tap-out items, beanies, and Tevas. I also was not living up to their strict diversity policy, and wasn't in the school of graphic design. I enjoyed all the fun activities like dressing up as character from Ed Edd And Eddy and carrying around a board named plank. Sadly since I was only there for such a short time I was not able to learn about brotherhood or any of my pledge brothers name, but who can blame me since there were thirty of them (Seriously 30). We... I mean the (since I have been balled) must be so popular since we have so many pledges. All of them are great (the one or two that I actually hung out with. Rush parties were great; It included things like lazer tag, humans vs. zombies, and LARPing (That's Live Action Role Playing for you Noobs that didn't know).I will always regret being a GDI, but then agin its not that big of a change of a lifestyle that i experience in my two weeks of pledging at Sigma Nu.
Regards,
Balled Sigma Nu :((((

By: Balled Sigma Nu
#9  by: wolfpack   

Absolutely terrible, they would give a bid to a tree.

By: wolfpack
#10  by: <3 SIGMA NU   

Don't understand all the hate towards these boys, they really are great fraternity. They know how to how to have a good time and they always display the utmost respect towards women. My sorority loves mixing with them and attending their functions. Y'all say they blanket bid, but they don't. They recruited hard and ended up with the biggest pledge class on campus, something all fraternities at State should strive for. I personally sense a lot of jealousy in the previous posts.

By: <3 SIGMA NU

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.