facebook

what are the real sorority rankings here?

by: Haylie

What are the real sorority rankings here? Top tier? Mid Tier? Bottom Tier?

Posted By: Haylie
Post Reply Report
Page 5 of 7
#41  by: ActuallyGreek   

Top: DZ, ADPI, CHIO, ZETA
Middle: PI PHI, EK, DG, DZ
Bottom: DDD, KD

anyone who actually goes to ncsu and knows anything about greek life would say this is the truth. and yes i realize that tri delt lost their charter this semester. if you dont believe me then ask anyone on campus.

By: ActuallyGreek
by: noMar 30, 2014 6:55:20 PM

sooo wrong

chi O is not top at all. Pi phi is bottom

By: no
#42  by: ncsu   

TOP- EK ZTA DZ
Upper mid- ADPi
Mid- Chi O DG
Lower- Pi Phi KD DDD

By: ncsu
by: basicallyFeb 2, 2014 9:08:42 PM

the most accurate I've seen

By: basically
#43  by: what   

this is so disappointing to read as a member of nc state greek life. Completely embarrassed to have pages and pages of girls fighting over who is top on the internet for the world to read and think of nc state in this way. I am shocked to see girls calling other chapters names like Cow O and Tri Dorito... what happened to greek life

By: what
#44  by: sorority   

Undoubtedly no one can argue this unless you're blind
Top: ZTA, DZ, ADPi, Sigma Kappa
Middle: DG, Chi O
Bottom: KD, Pi Phi

By: sorority
by: not blindFeb 2, 2014 9:09:10 PM

but you may be

By: not blind
#45  by: Truth be told   

Honestly, I think every sorority except the "bottom" category is amazing!

Top:
ZTA
ADPI
DG
EK
XO
DZ
KD

Bottom:
PIPHI
DDD (Unfortunately they'll be gone soon)
THETA

By: Truth be told
#46  by: well   

They act like there's a tier system here but this is a greek life in transition. There's much more of tiers among the frats and who they'll mix with, but one of the worst fraternities has a great mixer schedule, so it's all just changing. My close friend is "top" tier, but prefed "middle" tier and was dropped by multiple middle tiers. And the "top" tiers are the ones you'll find snap bidding now.

By: well
#47  by: ncsu frat guy   

lets be honest from a guys point of view my frat has mixed with all of the sororities that matter or are even worth paying for ...

top - zta - dg - dz ( these are the hot and fun sororities that literally every fraternity will actually pay to mix with )

mid - sig kap - adpi - kd - pbp fun but always have a few oddballs

honestly you have better odds of getting into top frat parties and functions if you arent in one of these than joining a lower one

By: ncsu frat guy
#48  by: How it Is   

Coming from a fraternity guy at state the definite favorites are DG, ZTA, CHI-O, and EK. The only other remaining decent ones are ADPi and DZ. KD is not hot enough for how stuck up they are and that's about it.

By: How it Is
#49  by: hazingisbad   

Don't forget Kappa Alpha Theta! It's brand new and is moving up!

By: hazingisbad
#50  by: Get em'   

Well let's start with the bottom....
And the win... Uhmmm loser is Kappa alpha theta. They're setting themselves up to be just like tri-delt and we know what just happened to them. I feel bad for all the trolls they have because they have to deal with all the snobby girls with stick up their butts.
ANYWAYS, piphi and KD finish up the bottom. They have fun girls but not the best.
ChiO, DZ, And Sigma K are middle even though they're all great and could be considered top.
DG, ZTA, and ADPi are tip top girls but barely beat said "middle tier"

By: Get em'
by: chaApr 27, 2014 9:29:02 PM

switch sigma kappa and DG and this is accurate...

By: cha

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.