facebook

note on rush

by: Christian Zoles

Gentlemen, as the returning IFC Vice President of Recruitment, I would like to take this opportunity to make a few comments concerning Fraternity Spring Rush 2014.

1. Keep in mind websites like these are unregulated and susceptible to slander, bias, and otherwise incendiary/malicious comments.
2. All sanctioned Rush events are free and non-binding, so don't be afraid to rush multiple organizations.
3. Remember, the best way to determine if an organization is a good fit for you is to actually meet the brothers in person.

Having said this, try to leave any notions you may have gleaned from this website and/or here-say behind, and choose the Fraternity you feel most connected to.

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to me or any other IFC representatives on campus. Email: cf1307@nyu.edu

looking to see you men out this Spring,

Christian Ferzola

Posted By: Christian Zoles
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: real talk   

This is probably the most intelligent thing I've seen on this website. Having said that, you spell like a neanderthal. Sick sign out.

By: real talk
#2  by: k   

It's heresy. You're all idiots. Don't correct the spelling of someone else if you don't know how the word is spelled. The post has a good message though.

By: k
#3  by: Lord Byron   

her·e·sy
noun \ˈher-ə-sē, ˈhe-rə-\

: a belief or opinion that does not agree with the official belief or opinion of a particular religion

hear·say
noun \ˈhir-ˌsā\

: something heard from another person : something that you have been told

'k' - Nice try.

By: Lord Byron

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.