facebook

what are your personal sorority rankings?

by:    

hi folks. im just curious as to your takes on the sororities on campus, because everyones thoughts are different. please comment your rankings for this year! this is just MY opinion. I of course have friends from each org and they're all special in their own way!

dphie
zeta
aephi
kappa/dg
piphi
ast

Posted By: aight
Page 2 of 2
#11by:    

Zeta
dphie
Pi phi
ast
kappa
dg
aephi
Based on my personal interactions with and experience of ppl/sisterhood/vibes in each. I get that this is def not what the general public views the ranks as. Personal opinion and rank u don’t have to agree and again I understand that most ppl don’t lol

By: asdfgh
by: YES   

I fully agree with this ranking - from most fun to least...

By: YES
#12by:    

Yeah gonna piggyback off of the last person, definitely not what anyone else probably thinks but I think the general consensus out there is pretty homogenous and we need different opinions

Dphie
Pi phi
AST
Zeta
Kappa
DG
Aephi

By: :)
#13by:    

zta
dphie
pi phi
kkg
ast/dg
aephi

By: hi
#14by:    

Not ranking popular, just how I felt about each org when I went through recruitment

Pi Phi
DG
Kappa
AST
Zeta
AEPhi
DPhiE

By: MY OPINIONS
#15by:    

my perception during recruitment:

zta
pi phi
dphie
dg
ast
kkg
aephi

By: bb

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.