facebook

sororities

by: Rushee

I'm really interested in delta zeta and Chi omega! I really liked delta gamma as well. I wish they were doing recruitment. Any advice from both delta zetas and chi omegas as to what I should espect?

Posted By: Rushee
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Facts    

Not a chi O, but they are one of the strongest houses nationally. At big schools, Chi O is hard to get in to. DG and DZ are good as well.

By: Facts
by: Nope Nov 7, 2021 1:50:09 AM

Chi O is a mid tier National sorority. Pi Phi, Theta and kappa are the most selective National otganozations. Chi o is stronger in the south but Tri Delta, KD, and Phi Mu tend to be stronger too. The Unholy Triad, PTK, have schools were they are weak, but the Ivy League schools invited those three to colonize. They aren’t top everywhere,Theta fold at Ole Miss, Pi Phi isn’t great here, and Kappa, aka Krappa lost its UConn and Montana chapters. DZ has a lower tier reputation at big Greek Universities. Alpha Phi is coming up ever since the National organization sent out instructions to only pledge hot girls, but they sacrificed character and have an easy to please frat reputation.

By: Nope
by: Uhh Nov 17, 2021 8:48:06 PM

No Chi O nice try lol. 🙄
All three are very strong nationally. Chi O usually isn’t a top house at many schools but very solid.

By: Uhh
#2  by: @above    

Lol so lit and high , still true Pi Phi su(Jed here

By: @above
#3  by: Lol    

DZ has a great reputation at many big schools. Miami Univ is the “birth place” of Greek life they are first or second there. It is so obvious who is posting answers.

By: Lol

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.