facebook

tri sigma gossip

by: ?!#@

What is going on with Tri Sigma? How many pledges have quit and why?

Also any other gossip you want to share?

Posted By: ?!#@
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: New   

But most of these girls were in middle school at that time so why is the old chapter relevant? You made no sense...i'll admit they are gonna have to work but this association with the old is idiotic

By: New
by: newNov 6, 2013 8:34:50 PM

So you are saying two things. 1. that the SCHOOL should have waited and all of Panhellenic council (because remember the girls making up tri-sig did not vote to bring them back) & 2. that the old people you know can't let anything go. yes? because it has been 5 years, and I understand some of the girls who went here in 2008 may still be around but very few, and if they are they should be mature enough to realize that this is not the same group of girls. I don't know anything of the behavior of these new girls, i have met very few and only in like a class setting so I won't comment one way or the other on that but i will point out above comments said that they are losing girls due to the cost, and i'm sure there are a few more reasons, but i don't think you can say that you can fairly dislike these girls based on people who are now almost thirty years old. Let's just be open minded and see what they do for their recruitments, greek week, etc before we judge them prematurely based on old problems

By: new

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.