facebook

tri sigma gossip

by: ?!#@

What is going on with Tri Sigma? How many pledges have quit and why?

Also any other gossip you want to share?

Posted By: ?!#@
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Nose-y butt   

Why do you care and/or does it effect you? No? Good, then leave it alone

By: Nose-y butt
#2  by: sigkap   

They are falling a part lol

By: sigkap
#3  by: Reality   

I think some of the girls who took bids are realizing they are not automatically a top house (no matter how much they post on here) and that there is a lot of work to building a chapter. The ones I know of who quit seem to be some of the best looking girls. I know there is also some drama about the way several of the younger girls (freshmen) have been behaving at parties.

By: Reality
by: I was a pledge Oct 10, 2013 2:01:31 PM

and because of those stupid girls making sss look bad it's causing girls to quit like I did.

By: I was a pledge
#4  by: Come on   

There are a few bad eggs but the majority of girls didn't go through formal recruitment and are just looking to be part of something new and diverse. There are a handful of girls who got in because they didn't get a bid elsewhere and are bitter about it, but that is the minority. Most of the girls are sweet and enthusiastic. The bitter girls are just louder than the sweet girls. Its a new sisterhood, so its going to take time to build relationships. A lot of girls expect a built-in family, but that takes time and work. Although if you let a bunch of loud freshmen push you out of a sisterhood you originally wanted to be in then maybe it was never the right place for you. Everything happens for the best. I'm sorry you couldn't find a home here, but I hope you can find a fit next year.

in, I'm sad you didn't stay, but I hope you find a home elsewhere.

By: Come on
#5  by: Come on   

^sorry for the typos.

By: Come on
#6  by: Yed   

Come on, thank you for finally typing some sense! Everyone needs to calm themselves down a bit whether they like tri sig or hate it! I'm getting a headache just reading it! And i don't know ellen but i don't think you should bash any specific person in a sorority, definitely shows your own bad character

By: Yed
#7  by: I agree   

They are causing problems with other houses already!

By: I agree
by: bostonredOct 13, 2013 12:05:07 PM

please elaborate on how exactly? and be specific.

By: bostonred
#8  by: the bottom of the bottom   

sss is not even a real chapter yet. They are below xiom hahaha

By: the bottom of the bottom
#9  by: lol   

Stupid group of women

By: lol
#10  by: Finances   

I think that a big reason many girls have dropped is due to financial obligations. They charge $250 a MONTH to be a Tri Sigma so I'm sure many of the girls just got excited & accepted a bid without really understanding how much that adds up, then realized after the fact they can't afford it & dropped.

By: Finances
by: DUH!!!Nov 5, 2013 8:41:01 PM

Why is anyone the least bit surprised that TriSig is a train wreck??!! They were a $hit show when they were here before, they terrorized the entire Greek community, they single-handedly almost permanently ruined Greek Life at at MSU & their crazy, middle-aged alums stalked this site all summer taunting other sororities. They should have NEVER been allowed to return to this campus!!

By: DUH!!!

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.