facebook

weird tri-sigma posts

by: ???

What is up with those super cheesy posts under Tri-Sig? Sheesh, they haven't even got any girls yet. I have seen their booth on campus, but that is it. I don't see a lot of enthusiasm for getting them back. Their national sorority is not that strong, and their Mizzou chapter is a mess. Just saying.

Posted By: ???
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Ugh   

I bet it's alumna from their old chapter here trying to get their name up on here. They can't have anything to do with the new chapter (from what I have been told when their nationals came to visit us) so this is the best they can do. Self-rank on a silly site.

By: Ugh
#2  by: WTF??   

I just saw the never-ending string of self ranks from the looney TriSig alums. They can't even spell the word "privilege!" I guess that's what happens when you get thrown off campus, spend all your time drinking & don't finish your degree!

By: WTF??
#3  by: horrible   

I think that the lack of support by the greek community is SAD. There shouldn't be any ranking of tri-sigma yet but the ones who are are probably referring to the girls working the table (who seem very nice) As a student I am so sad that I go to a school where people are this brutal! Grow up, they were let back on campus for a reason, if that is seriously a problem for you all form a group and go protest it otherwise keep your mouths to yourselves. This give EVERY SINGLE GREEK ORG. BESIDES TRI SIG a bad name! You all are acting like high school children! Just be nice! And WTF?? I am SOOOOOO glad to see that the insane grammar checking has made it's way onto this page also. JUST ANOTHER REASON TO HATE MISSOURI STATE! You all should take some time and think about what you say. You have no reason to dislike them unless you are either 1. Old and remember them. or 2. a member of another sorority that is losing their good rankings. Either way stop holding childish grudges. None of this should even be a topic of discussion.

By: horrible
#4  by: help?   

so I guess greek life does not want tri sigma on campus? Why?

By: help?
by: YikesSep 21, 2013 9:21:57 PM

There are quite a few people who do not think they should be allowed back on campus but there are quite a few people who are welcoming towards them like we should be. This chapter is going to be completely different and yeah, the old chapter messed up but everyone deserves a second chance in my opinion. I personally know a couple girls who just joined Tri Sigma and based off them, this chapter is heading off on the right foot.

By: Yikes
#5  by: top rank?   

What are your guys opinion on which sororities are top, middle and bottom?

By: top rank?
#6  by: TriSigSister   

Mizzou's Tri Sig gets made fun of a lot. The frat guys I was talking say, "Tri Sigma: Everyone else has!" Congrats Mizzou.

By: TriSigSister
#7  by: Everyone Listen...   

This is the most superficial thing I have ever seen. First off, this is not Mizzou...so who cares what they do. #2--This is not english class so who cares about a mis-typed word. And lastly, why would you judge a chapter that's not fully established. I don't know if you are aware or not, but recolonizing a chapter is a difficult process and requires a lot of time, money, and justification. I'm disappointed to see our Greek community act like this, we should support them while they try to create a new fresh start, and applaud the hard work they've put in to creating a new chapter.

By: Everyone Listen...
#8  by: mizzoubabe   

You guys are lame, 1. if you don't go to Mizzou you have no idea, lol Sigma's are bottom tier here but you guys are pathetic comparing your school to ours.. 2. concern yourself with your own chapters and not ours, thanks :)

By: mizzoubabe
#9  by: mizzoubabe   

also half the stuff being said isn't even true... so.....

By: mizzoubabe

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.