facebook

transfer as a gphi?

by: anon

hey yall. so right now i'm a freshman in gphi at another school and i am considering transferring to csu. i am kind of take it or leave it with gphi, it's alright but i would be okay with potentially dropping. my question: is gphi really as bad as the posts on here make it seem? i am just looking for chill nice girls who i can have genuine connections with. all thoughts, good or bad is appreciated :)

Posted By: anon
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Guest   

Don't trust what any of these rankings say, they're BS. it's people who are bored and want to make themselves feel better, and that goes for every ranking on every sorority. I would say meet with a couple of girls from gphi if you can and try to get a feel for how you like them, every chapter is different. good luck!

By: Guest
#2  by: .    

Don't trust what any of these rankings say, they're BS. it's people who are bored and want to make themselves feel better, and that goes for every ranking on every sorority. I would say meet with a couple of girls from gphi if you can and try to get a feel for how you like them, every chapter is different. good luck!

By: .

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.