fraternity comments

by: GR Administrator

Colorado State University - CSU General Fraternity Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 3 of 4
#21  by: Sonja Jensen   

@ Boss.
It was thoroughly forgettable, just like your chapter.

By: Sonja Jensen
#22  by: Sonja Jensen   

SJ's thoughts on GRADES...

Guys, decent job on your academics this past Fall. We still have some outliers. Next IFC we need to discuss support and a minimum standard. Chapters below the all men's average is not acceptable: AGR, Triangle, Fiji, Teke.

As Greeks we hold ourselves to a higher standard

By: Sonja Jensen
#23  by: really   

@ SJ,

Way to regurgitate NIC's expansion policies.

"The college/university is not responsible for the survival of a chapter. Some chapters need to close and in some instances the sooner the better. "

www.nicstandards.com/ifc-members/why-standards/open-expa nsion-establishing-chapters/

By: really
#24  by: Idiots   

Good job to some of the chapters. The ones listed below... Y'all are idiots/ lower tier of campus:
FIJI, Delt, Beta, Sig Chi, Teke, AGR. Really fellas?

By: Idiots
#25  by: Other frat   

Sig Chi isn't really lower tier, maybe try too hard sometimes, but overall a decent chapter since two years ago. But overall 'Idiots' evaluation is correct.

By: Other frat
#26  by: Raul   

You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear. She put the shell to her ear and screamed. There was a herimt crab inside and it pinched her ear. She never wants to go back! LoL I know this is completely off topic but I had to tell someone!

By: Raul
#27  by: Tatsuya   

Deadly accaurte answer. You've hit the bullseye!

By: Tatsuya
#28  by: balls   

to the weirdo's below me: the hell is wrong with you? this isn't virgins anonymous. do your stupid irrelevant convo's elsewhere

By: balls
#29  by: Frat   

By: Frat
#30  by: Pike Alum   

Everyone has their own opinion..........I know the Epsilon Theta Chapter of Pi Kappa Alpha is not recognized by Colorado State University Greek Life these days. However, our International council made a decision to keep our Colorado State University chapter ACTIVE! This was based off years of dedication to our brotherhood, service and commitment to CSU.
When I was a Pike at CSU in the early 2000's, not only did we dominate rush, athletics and involvement but we also promoted Greek Life! Were there guys in our house who fit that "frat guy" stereotype; of course. We always overcame those stereotypes, and proved the true men were/are by our actions.
There is no reason to bad mouth another chapter. You are Greeks at a University that fights for you to be there.........stop fighting each other. When there are more, strong chapters, the entire community benefits!

By: Pike Alum

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.