facebook

miami

by: idkk

I'm solid upper middle class I have some nice clothes and I think I'm pretty put together and classy but some days I need to wear leggings and sweatshirts. some of these posts on here make me really nervous that I'm not good enough for miami... not rich enough or pretty enough or stylish enough.

Posted By: idkk
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: Yo   

I got in to OSU and still picked here because I liked the smaller atmosphere. Sure, a lot of people here pretend like they're way wealthier than they really are. But I've been doing just fine socially and I'm solid middle-middle class (I've got a few nice things, but it's mostly just a compilation of chritsmas/birthday presents and stuff I bought myself from working summers) , so it's entirely dependent on your attitude. Stop caring about what other people think and you won't notice it as much.

By: Yo
by: above bumpFeb 5, 2015 2:26:13 PM

Me too. I got into a few descent schools, but wanted something smaller and more intimate. I will admit that I had to got to a State school, because private schools were out of the question. Nothing could have prepared me for the mean girls I encountered here at Miami (yes, they are the minority, but they are a vocal voice, and they aren't even all in sororities - there is a small group of super douchey guys too). That said, you have to look past that and focus on the positive. If you are a really earthy person, this probably is not the school for you.

By: above bump
by: mean girlsFeb 5, 2015 3:12:50 PM

are worse than high school

By: mean girls
by: MinoritiesFeb 5, 2015 4:59:13 PM

Stop trying to find your voice on GreekRank. You would get eaten alive if you announced this to your "top tier" sorority at chapter. Any minority will not fit in at Miami, regardless of what that minority is. If you can't take the heat, get out.

By: Minorities
#12  by: this    

this is shocking.

By: this

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.