facebook

Hot take for the girls

by:    

Zeta dz kappa maybe even KD are better choices than axo. They have mean bullying girls. With a superiority complex. They aren’t even pretty since the last two senior classes have left.

Posted By: How
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Facttttttssss been waiting for this one

By: Yeah
#2by:    

I agree alpha carb omega is sinking
But Krispy Kreme gobblers is not that high

These have the biggest girls and some pretty but not enough

By: Agree
#3by:    

Will the KD self-rankers please stop trying to include themselves anywhere near DZ and Zeta.

You're just not there. No one thinks you're that high.

By: it's not working
#4by:    

Tell me you were dropped by axo without telling me you were dropped

By: Lol
#5by:    

Generalized thought…
Overall the 2024 mc’s are just not as overall attractive as 2022 or 2023. Like even aphi has a few where you’re like.. hmm .. really?
Overall Miami’s class of 2027 just isn’t as cute as the years above. I know. It’s very generalized but it is true.

By: I’m done
by: Agreed    

FR like Kappa needs to be much lower those girls are thick

By: Agreed
by: Yes    

A few cute exceptions but lots of mid girls

By: Yes
#6by:    

Okay maybe kd isn’t but the rest def are.

By: Ehh
#7by:    

Like Kappa girls were pretty thick. DZ and Zeta so mid. No way any of them better than axo

By: Ur crazy

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#8by:    

Idk AXO is pretty rachet. They're kinda dirty, like their clothes never look clean and have like faint orange stains around the necklines. They're just don't have a very put-together look, like they're just messy.

By: ?
by: Ahahah   

Bump this is honestly so true. Grimey is what they are

By: Ahahah
#9by:    

Kappa, dz and zeta laughable mids trying so hard to erase their bottom tier status a not too long ago . Not gonna do it with the girls you just picked up

Top Tier- aphi, theta, axo

Everyone Else Tier- all look the same except kappa tipped weighed in on the heavy side

By: Muah
by: Truth   

Oh Axo everyone knows you’re the smelly dirty girls. I’d take theta dz or zeta any day over dirty Axo.

By: Truth
by: Ok    

Ok dz or zeta hahahahaha

By: Ok
by: Nah    

No one knows that

By: Nah
#10by:    

Bump lololll this is so funny and true. Stinky stink Oompa Loompas who eat too many carbs and don’t know how to take care of themselves by showering or using deodorant

By: Plsss

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.