facebook

Hot take for the girls

by: How

Zeta dz kappa maybe even KD are better choices than axo. They have mean bullying girls. With a superiority complex. They aren’t even pretty since the last two senior classes have left.

Posted By: How
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Yeah   

Facttttttssss been waiting for this one

By: Yeah
#2  by: Agree   

I agree alpha carb omega is sinking
But Krispy Kreme gobblers is not that high

These have the biggest girls and some pretty but not enough

By: Agree
by: SchitckMay 3, 2024 10:34:37 PM

Honestly and everyone will agree kkg got their best mc in 24. Will they stay on this trajectory? Who knows? Maybe phi mu pass them next year? Whatever, they were positioned to slide into the last top spot when dg tanked with their gross gut-fatties. But it’s just one good mc. So will kkg keep their spot or will KD, who has desperately been waiting in the wings for this opportunity, take it and run? And then where does that leave phi mu?

By: Schitck
#3  by: it's not working   

Will the KD self-rankers please stop trying to include themselves anywhere near DZ and Zeta.

You're just not there. No one thinks you're that high.

By: it's not working
#4  by: Lol   

Tell me you were dropped by axo without telling me you were dropped

By: Lol
#5  by: I’m done   

Generalized thought…
Overall the 2024 mc’s are just not as overall attractive as 2022 or 2023. Like even aphi has a few where you’re like.. hmm .. really?
Overall Miami’s class of 2027 just isn’t as cute as the years above. I know. It’s very generalized but it is true.

By: I’m done
by: Agreed May 6, 2024 6:44:21 PM

FR like Kappa needs to be much lower those girls are thick

By: Agreed
#6  by: Ehh   

Okay maybe kd isn’t but the rest def are.

By: Ehh
#7  by: Ur crazy    

Like Kappa girls were pretty thick. DZ and Zeta so mid. No way any of them better than axo

By: Ur crazy
#8  by: ?   

Idk AXO is pretty rachet. They're kinda dirty, like their clothes never look clean and have like faint orange stains around the necklines. They're just don't have a very put-together look, like they're just messy.

By: ?
by: AhahahMay 7, 2024 8:00:35 PM

Bump this is honestly so true. Grimey is what they are

By: Ahahah

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.