Gphi, TriDelt, PhiSig
AEphi, PiPhi, DG

Posted By: Bump
Page 1 of 4
#1by:    

Bump!

By: Truth
by: Rrrrrr   

Different isn't better - it's just different. Each national sorority has its own membership selection criteria that is most important to them. That is why some sororities have the same reputation no matter the campus. Some sororities recruit for looks, some for grades, some for party girls, some for sweet girls. If your chapter stops taking the kind of girls your nationals want, nationals will come and recruit the girls they want to reset your chapter.

By: Rrrrrr
#2by:    

Thanks for taking my rank out of the comments of another post

By: Ty
#3by:    

This is the correct one

By: Bump

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4by:    

this one I fear is correct

By: bump
#5by:    

Switch Gphi and Chi O then it’s good

By: ?!
#6by:    

Well they all seem to say the same thing except for some random self ranks not at all with majority! Bump this

By: This one!
#7by:    

this is absolutely the one

By: correct
#8by:    

Bump thus

By: Bump
#9by:    

like this one

By: bump
#10by:    

This is same as all the others :) it’s good. But do we really think AXO is above theta?

By: Lol
by: Nooo   

No they are behind I think of surpasses them. The only pretty class they had were the seniors and they will be gone here soon

By: Nooo
by: Truth   

Theta is a mixed bag now half cute half weirdos Theta is now behind Axo imo

By: Truth

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.