Alpha Epsilon Phi

Posted By: for real
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: this   

this is the most accurate one currently

By: this
#12  by: Guest   

This is the worst one I've seen on Greekrank. Since when is Alpha Phi third, Pi Phi 5th, and AXO fourth? It's easily Theta, DG, Pi
Phi, Alpha Phi, AXO, DZ. That's pretty widely accepted

By: Guest
#13  by: no   

switch alpha phi with pi phi and move adpi above chi o and tri delt and then its right

By: no
by: GuestMay 12, 2014 9:12:04 PM

Lol you wish

by: sorryMay 12, 2014 10:26:00 PM

disagree lol

By: sorry
by: AMay 13, 2014 12:24:08 AM

Pi phi deserves to be 3rd and alpha phi is only upper middle. ADPi should be above chio o but tri delt should only be above aopi

By: A
by: GuestMay 13, 2014 12:46:26 AM

^agreed

by: GuestMay 13, 2014 5:37:38 AM

Um does everyone realize that top tier is 6 sororities? So why do people say alpha phi is upper middle? Because then AXO and dz would be lower middle? And zeta and kappa are bottom tier? That doesn't even make sense. Top tier in order is theta, DG, Pi phi, alpha phi, AXO and dz. Upper middle is zeta and kappa

#14  by: ok   

tridelt has girls that are more fun than adpi/chio but they don't have a clear image yet so theyre kind of hit or miss & pi phi is def top 3 & aphi is above axo. is fuzzie even coming back?

By: ok
by: $May 13, 2014 10:22:41 AM

People say tri delts new girls are hot, but from what I've seen, they're no better than adpi or chi o. If anything, I think tri delt is below adpi, maybe even below chi o

By: $
by: okMay 13, 2014 3:11:02 PM

the problem with tridelt is that they have hot girls but also weird ones so yeah it will even out eventually

By: ok
by: ...May 13, 2014 10:43:35 PM

I think that for being so new, the girls they got were pretty decent, but they are on par with ADPi and Chi O, I would say. I honestly would place them above Chi O.

By: ...
by: MMay 14, 2014 12:13:07 AM

I would probably put adpi, then tri delt, and then chi o

By: M

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.