Theta DG Pi Phi
AXO DZ APhi

That's all that matters

By: Guest
by: GuestMay 7, 2014 12:10:49 AM

Lol yeah right

by: GuestMay 7, 2014 8:10:48 AM

Omg why is the same person commenting on every post about alpha phi hating hahahahah you do realize everyone can see all these are posted a minute apart? Same goes for the person hating on KD and DZ. You idiots know that we all know it's the same person...

by: GuestMay 7, 2014 8:19:42 AM

Do you also realize that's not always true? Because I made one of those comments and that's it. It's possible for more than one person to be on here you know

by: GuestMay 7, 2014 8:37:28 AM

Why are you having a conversation with yourself lol

by: GuestMay 7, 2014 8:38:34 AM

If you actually think that someone who comments the exact same thing on several threads within minutes isn't the same person, you're incredibly naive or stupid.

by: GuestMay 7, 2014 8:42:18 AM

I forgot to add something to my post so I posted again...you're psycho calm down who cares is my point

by: ^ May 7, 2014 9:20:01 AM

You're insane. You just tried to explain yourself on greek rank. Get some help bye

By: ^
by: GuestMay 7, 2014 9:40:55 PM

Woah you're awfully defensive and a little crazy sounding. No one once ever said sororities not in the big 6 are irrelevant or the only ones that matter. The big 6 are just the best and the top of the school. Of course all 17 matter.

by: Girl May 12, 2014 1:16:19 AM

"Theta DG Pi Phi
AXO DZ APhi

That's all that matters"

^^Original post that was commented on basically said they were all irrelevant besides those 6

By: Girl
#3  by: frattin   

Drops head and throws up in mouth a little.

By: frattin
#4  by: .   

Alpha phi needs to be upper middle, pi phi should be third, and ADPi and tri Delt should be switched.

By: .
#5  by: gag   

This is actually so awful. In what world is Alpha Phi third? I mean other than their own...

By: gag
#6  by: toejam   

Oh holy hell this is hysterical

By: toejam
#7  by: Guest   

pitiful

#8  by: mumini   

I disagree that Theta is still #1. I think pnms think they are #1 because they say so on here so many times anonymously. I think most girls want the movie script sorority experience not the country club experience.

By: mumini
by: yesMay 7, 2014 10:44:33 PM

I 100% agree, and it shows after their latest pledge class.

By: yes
by: GuestMay 8, 2014 8:03:53 PM

You're wrong. Most of campus all agrees they're still number one. I got cut from them and so did all of my friends, I'm really happy with where I am now but they are by far the most exclusive, and the prettiest. If depends the experience you want. Plenty of girls want the "country club" experience. Top 2 on campus are theta and DG. You want movie script? Go DG. You want the latter? Go theta. I'm actually not in the big 6 at all but anyone in greek life will agree Thetas number one

by: seniorMay 8, 2014 10:01:16 PM

Yet another anonymous non theta poser crawls on the post pretending to be in another sorority. Coincidence? I think not.

By: senior
by: GuestMay 9, 2014 12:44:47 PM

There are multiple Theta freshmen that troll this site. They have literally come out and said "I'm a Theta and I think these fraternities are the best so my word is God". Please.

by: GuestMay 9, 2014 12:46:39 PM

You may be the biggest idiot on this site. Saying "I'm a theta" means nothing. people say they're in other sororities all the time lololol. I can comment on this saying I'm a DG and comment somewhere else saying I'm Pi phi. Cause sororities NEVER try to make other sororities look bad right? Lol girl bye

#9  by: OK   

HEY PNMS this post clearly shows which sororities are way overly obsessed with their image. Rush them if you're self absorbed

By: OK
by: angelMay 9, 2014 3:27:53 PM

Kudos. At least now we know most of this is Theta and Alpha Phi.

By: angel
by: noMay 11, 2014 2:00:42 PM

To the comment above, that is absolutely not true and completely arrogant of you to say. I know plenty of girls (including myself) that picked so-called "middle tier" sororities over any of the ones you just named. Girls should rush a sorority because they genuinely love the girls in it and get along with them, not because of this image that you clearly seem to be so caught up in. Get some class or a brain.

By: no
by: ur an idiotMay 11, 2014 2:12:34 PM

no one outwardly says "I'm in this sorority" when they're typing a post that makes them look self absorbed. its clearly other sororities trolling. how did you even get into college????????

By: ur an idiot
#10  by: Guest   

I actually agree with this mostly..

by: hmmmMay 12, 2014 5:05:12 PM

me too

By: hmmm

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.