facebook

what are the real sorority rankings here?

by: Haylie

What are the real sorority rankings here? Top tier? Mid Tier? Bottom Tier?

Posted By: Haylie
Post Reply Report
Page 3 of 6
#21  by: CofC   

Honestly, we all know that CofC girls are seriously hot compared to a lot of other schools, so most girls in all of the sororities (and even outside of greek life) are pretty! Don't get caught up in the rankings, because at least we know we're a good looking group of women ;)

By: CofC
#22  by: Tftc   

Rush theta

By: Tftc
#23  by: GoGreek   

Adpi
chio
Tridelt
Zeta
KD
Dg
Theta
Phi mu
Sig delt

By: GoGreek
by: greekAug 14, 2014 10:25:42 PM

agree 100%

By: greek
by: greek at c ofc Jul 28, 2015 3:00:49 PM

this is the most accurate there is. But another thing to keep in mind is that rank matters way less at C of C than at other school, so you shouldn't worry about it

By: greek at c ofc
by: SororityChicDec 27, 2016 9:06:38 PM

Zeta is definitely higher ranked than ChiO

By: SororityChic
#24  by: sister88888   

Top Tier:
ADPi
KD
TriDelt

Middle:
ChiO
Zeta
Theta
DG

Low
PhiMu
SDT

By: sister88888
by: okkkAug 18, 2014 10:30:16 AM

HA ok KD chill with the self ranking we all know youre middle tier at best

By: okkk
#25  by: Well said   

Y'all have got to be freshman. I did laugh because we were just like you when we started. Guess what? When you become juniors, seniors and when you go out into the world, no one cares what rank house you were. I have met women all over during spring/summer breaks and we were all just Greek.. No one and I mean NO ONE has ever asked what tier my house was. Hahah that would be hilarious!

By: Well said
#26  by: cofcgirl   

adpi, chi o, zeta, tri delt

kd, theta, dg

phi mu, sig delt

no doubt

By: cofcgirl
by: greek at c ofc Jul 28, 2015 3:03:10 PM

100% accurate

By: greek at c ofc
#27  by: cofcgirl   

oops sorry! didnt mean to post so many times. told me it wasnt going through

By: cofcgirl
#28  by: Sorority101   

Adpi tri delt zeta
Chi o KD
Theta
Dg
Phi mu
SDT

Adpis pledge class this year wasnt good and seem to be going down hill. Same with chi o.

By: Sorority101
by: cofcSep 18, 2014 10:41:45 PM

100% accurate

By: cofc
by: opinion Oct 14, 2014 9:25:11 PM

I think Dg is higher than Theta now, just my opinion for this year

By: opinion
#29  by: cofcsorority   

Adpi: Notorious for being the best, however after a over the top recruitment many girls opted not to join this organization because it didn't seem real. They should work on being more genuine. Active social life and stereotypically very pretty. Pledge class this year not up to par.
Tridelt: Hands down the most fun. Always up for a good time, sometimes too much. Another bunch of pretty, skinny, tan girls that always have a good pledge class. Pledge class standard
ChiO: Laid back vibes, don't really care too much about anything. Pretty girls if you like the rockster and hipster look. Not a typical sorority look. Like to have a lot of fun but really only socialize with themselves. Pledge class standard
KD:Preppy, classy, girls. Like to have a good time. Involved in campus. Great sisterhood likes to put on a good recruitment. Pretty pledge class this year took a lot of girls.
DG: Working really hard to be more known on campus. Have made leaps and bounds of effort to get their name out there because they are the newest sorority. Laid back and diverse. Easy to hangout with but haven't mixed with many fraternities. Pledge class better than normal.
Zeta: Nice girls with a cute preppy look. Do not seem that they were genuine during recruitment. Very involved in Campus and they are always wearing their letters out. Went through recruitment and they seemed a little boring, nothing made them stand apart. Pledge class average.
Theta- wannabe Chi O
Phi Mu
SDT- not much is known

By: cofcsorority
by: DeltaloveSep 12, 2014 12:26:10 AM

Lol at your description of Zeta. Totally not accurate but I'll give you a pass since your a freshman

By: Deltalove
#30  by: lets be real   

adpi tri delt zeta
chi o kd
theta dg
sdt

By: lets be real
by: lets be realSep 18, 2014 10:40:43 PM

and phi mu about sdt

By: lets be real

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.