facebook

what are the real sorority rankings here?

by: Haylie

What are the real sorority rankings here? Top tier? Mid Tier? Bottom Tier?

Posted By: Haylie
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 6
#11  by: cofc1   

Tridelt/ChiO
ADPi

KD/Zeta
Theta
DG

Phi Mu
Sig Delt

Tri Delt and Chi O are the top for sure, both did so much better than ADPi in rush this Fall

By: cofc1
#12  by: cofc   

The kd self ranking on here is ridiculous

By: cofc
#13  by: Cofc   

Don't know why kd keeps self ranking themselves..

But being fair,

Adpi- just generally good by rep mostly, this years pledge class hasn't been so great though, very competitive, fraternities love them
Chi o- probably most consistent pledge class this year, hardly anyone drops, act like they don't care about anything
Zeta- not a great pledge class this year, some girls I've met are better than others, but other years they're pretty good, probably most involved on campus
Tri delt- normally good but almost half of their pledge class dropped in the first semester, not where they used to be, put on a good show during rush

Kd- kinda standoffish, okay pledge class, obsessed with fijis, compares themselves to zeta a lot
Theta- chill girls, similar to chi o, not so great pledge class this year
Dg- normally not great but kind of good pledge this year, girls are really nice

Phi mu
Sig delt

By: Cofc
#14  by: cofcsorority   

Top:
ADPi
Chi o/Tri delt

Middle:
Zeta
KD
Theta
DG

Bottom:
Phi Mu
SDT

By: cofcsorority
#15  by: Sara   

"Top tier" would be adpi, chi o and tri delt.
Just because they're the "top" doesn't mean any of the girls are happy. Their sisterhoods are nonexistent and are not very involved in the community.
"Middle" would be KD, ZTA and DG and THETA
I'm so confused as to why KD is not considered "top tier." All of the girls are awesome, hot, friendly, so involved and friends wire everyone. They're parties are fun too. They definitely should be up there.
ZTA is good. Pretty girls who have fun.
DG's are relatively new to campus, but are a cool group of girls.
Theta- nice, smart girls
"Bottom" tier: phi mu and SDT
phi mu girls are really sweet and have a great sisterhood but aren't very into the social scene
SDT- they are extremely new. Not much is known about them. Definitely join if you're looking for leadership opportunities.

By: Sara
by: yupNov 23, 2013 1:29:36 PM

adpi is most definitely the in the top tier. the girls are super enthusiastic and love their sorority. they know how to have a good time, but also are always classy.

By: yup
#16  by: Megan   

Top:
Kappa Delta
Tri Delta
ADPI

Middle:
Chi O
Zeta
Delta Gamma

Bottom:
Theta
Phi Mu
SDT

By: Megan
by: agreeDec 10, 2013 8:23:57 PM

definitely agree that KD is now in top tier. However, I think Theta shouldn't be considered in bottom. I would say they are right below DG.

By: agree
#17  by: nope   

These are awkwardly messed up

By: nope
by: true Sep 15, 2014 9:34:41 AM

truuuue

By: true
#18  by: .   

How about more comments about each sorority's general personality rather than rankings, since that often sways girls' choices during rush.

By: .
#19  by: Guest   

Adpi tri delt zeta kd theta chi o dg phi mu sdt. Tri delt is definaty getting lower and kd and zeta are pretty equal. Zeta and dg are getting better. Sdt actually has girls now so they could be getting better too

By: Guest
#20  by: Quatlove   

I will be up front about this and say I am a Phi Mu at College of Charleston. I won't biased with my rankings, I'm going to out what I've noticed. Also I'd like to add that on the last day of rush I had the option of ZTA, Theta and Phi Mu but chose Phi Mu because it was the best place for me. So keep this list in mind but don't let it sway your opinion.

Top Tier:
ADPi
Tri Delt
Chi O

Middle Tier:
ZTA
KD

Bottom Tier:
DG
Theta
Phi Mu\n\n\n\n\nSig Delt (sorry but its true)
For those of you rushing in the fall heres some advice:
1) Don't worry about recs.
2) Don't worry about who's cool.
3) Just go with your gut.

By: Quatlove
by: ccccDec 1, 2013 1:37:05 PM

so true. except i think adpi is going downhill fast

By: cccc
by: NoDec 19, 2013 4:56:44 PM

Why the hell does tri delt keep getting put in top tier? Anyone who knows anything about cofc greek life knows tri delts are most definitely middle tier at best.

Top:
Adpi
KD
Zeta

Middle:
Tri delt
Chi o

Lower:
DG (only because they are new-ish but are getting better every year)
Phi mu
Sdt

By: No

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.