facebook

freshman

by: Frat Party Rankings

Describe what the parties are like at each house and which ones throw the best open parties/mixers.

Posted By: Frat Party Rankings
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Cookie   

Best parties are at beta tau dke, just because they aren't creepy and the most attractive frats

By: Cookie
#2  by: hi   

The parties are pretty similar at most, but basically the "better" the fraternity the more fun the guys are. I'd say Society and Beta are the most fun (mostly because the guys are great and very attractive), but they're actually very different in what kind of parties they throw.

Society's parties are crazy, for better or for worse (mostly because they don't have a house so they do whatever they want and the kids in society are known to throw down). Much more dancing, which we love. Maybe don't drink their punch, or so I've been advised.

Beta parties are great because they're usually in their house which is always a fun time, a lot of alcohol, and have some of the best guys on campus, they basically just don't let you get bored.

That's where me and my friends spend most of our nights, but Tau used to be a lot of fun too, but this year has been a little disappointing. But we've had a few fun nights there though.

Tach/Delt/?Sig? : Every now and then these houses will have a great party but not regularly. Tach, especially this year, has had a weird vibe to me. They're the most likely to be more open to letting in potential rushees in so I'd look there in terms of open parties.

But this is all just my friends and I's experience, many girls think differently I'm sure.

By: hi
#3  by: Alum   

Dke was always my favorite. Defintively the craziest but I know it is very subjective

By: Alum
by: Definitely not a dke membOct 9, 2015 9:26:25 PM

It basically just boils down to whether or not you drink the punch which may or may not be laced with xanax. But hey, whatever floats the boat, I guess.

By: Definitely not a dke memb
#4  by: Junior    

-Beta parties have a lot of girls dancing on tables and guys watching from the side but they are still fun as the have so many fun guys, and there is usually a well lit area to talk.
-Society parties usually feature a lot more dirty dancing, are often very hot/crowded due to the lack of a frat
house, still a crazy time. Herd some
mixers flirt with nudity. Cool guys but pretty exclusive.
2. Tau also has a pretty big dancing scene espechaily when the basement is open. Great after hours. Can't wait for abroad boys to come back.!
3. Du similar to tau yet they have more ransoms at their parties, huge house, lots of dancing on tables, etc. less frequent due to football season.
4. Tach has so good kids but parties have been a bit of a let down this year. The parties are on the main floor witch is fun and less creepy.
5.delt has very infrequent parties but when they do they are pretty solid with a Very inclusive gathering of kids.
6. Sigma still kinda pulling classes of delt/tach rejects but they are more wild than delt. No house so rare parties are in off campus houses but you really got like the dude their to have a good time. Not my cup of tea.
7. Bds parties deftly a fun spot to be at as a freshman with no where else to go. Also don't have house so parties have different vibe, kinda lame for the most part but they go really hard on their mixers and do some cool decorations despite the effort everyone usually leaves before 12.

By: Junior

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.