facebook

greek life at colgate is laughable

by:    

how do u guys let one sorority do literally 90+% of philanthropy and how do u stan frats that give bids to perpetrators? just curious lol

Posted By: prospy
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Its funny because most of the schools most successful and generous alums were in greek life. Don't like the system then probably should have come to the school. Colgate has a great social scene, support network, and recognition. This wasn't built by a few people hanging out in their dorm, it was built by nights out and genuine experiences. Its easy to cherry pick a few anecdotes but instead maybe you should look at the reality of what it has made the school.

By: bumps
by: LOL   

You guys have six frats and three sororitys. Greek life at Colgate is pathetic. Anyone who says they got the greek life experience after graduating from Colgate is dumber than a sack of retarded rocks. I'm sad yall are missing out on an incredible experience: living in house with 50 other brothers. Having a personal chef cook you meals. Throwing darties with 5k people, etc... What you guys got goin on here is cute. It's not greek life tho.

By: LOL
by: moron   

“So what if our greek life sucks? I met the son of an investment banker at a mixer and he said I could work at his dad’s business when I graduate.”
Colgate Greek is highkey just another form of cronyism and this post proves that.

By: moron
#2by:    

What happened to Kappa Alpha Theta at Colgate?

By: What happened to Theta?

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.