facebook

Sororities on the rise & on the fall

by:    

This is just my observations, but I think some of the ranks on here are old. Sororities change and grow every few years because they have different members.

Staying the Same:
ADPi, ZTA, KKG will stay on top, they are solid sororities with lots of fun girls.

XO, DZ: genuine, nice girls. Solid sisterhood and involvement.

DG, GPhi, SK hasn't changed too much from what I've seen. Lots of sweet girls but not as established compared to other sororities.
----------------------------------------------- -
On the Rise:
AXO: has done a good job recruiting and getting out there (plus E Wahlberg).

KD: Won chapter of the year twice now, they seem to be involved in everything. Solid mid tier but could be on the rise.

PiPhi: I see these girls everywhere and have never had a bad interaction with them. They seem to have a really good sisterhood.
----------------------------------------------- -
On the Fall:
APhi: I just never hear about this sorority. Seems like nice girls but don't seem too involved.

DDD: Had to give out a lot of snap bids last year. I know a good amount of tri delts though and they seem pretty genuine.

Again, this is just what I've seen/experienced. Every sorority is going to have a mix of people and there are incredible girls in every single one <3

Posted By: cat
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Pi phi is staying the same, KKG is falling

By: meh
#2by:    

KKG and DDD both should be on the falling category for sure. Its been happening for almost 5 years now.

By: Yeah
#3by:    

the pi phi self ranks are so funny

By: bruh

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4by:    

good try kkg! getting lower every year

By: greek
#5by:    

lowkey sk on the rise from what i’ve heard

By: rank
by: No   

Hell naw

By: No
by: bump   

lowkey yes

By: bump
#6by:    

Dgs been getting better!

By: .
#7by:    

KKG is falling. Not by much, but they are. Top houses don’t ever really fall.

DG is still rising and establishing still since they’re the newest chapter, and they’ve gotten better recently.

PiPhi has been around forever and has stayed in the same rank, so they’re not changing, or at least by a noticeable amount.

APhi is staying the same, which is one of the top houses. They will always be a top house weather they are super involved or not, because they recruit well and are generally well liked.

By: #
by: Delulu   

Aphi is not top

By: Delulu
by: upper mid   

aphis upper mid

By: upper mid
by: lol   

If you're seriously trying to say KKG is not top but A Phi is, you're either an A Phi or you don't go here. KKG is, has always been, and probably will always be top. A Phi has never been considered a top house here. They're as mid as mid can be.

By: lol
by: aphiselfranks   

obvious aphi self rank

By: aphiselfranks

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.