facebook

lambda

by: sorority

Lambda Chi is coming up in their game. Coming from a girls perspective, they have a ton of awesome guys & I even heard they're getting a house soon. Everybody better watch out.

Posted By: sorority
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Haha   

Self promotion much? The house they are getting is an apartment complex next to phi tau. At CSU Chico lambda chi has never been taken seriously and will never be taken seriously since they have no pledge process. No pledging = no brotherhood.

By: Haha
by: HahaMar 11, 2015 10:22:51 PM

Back in the 80s and 90s they were seen as a creeper frat that was close with alpha chi.

By: Haha
by: Yay(:Mar 12, 2015 2:09:22 AM

They are pretty chill guys, really impressed so far, and its 2015. If you're looking at the 80's/90's you're probably not too bright. They are making waves, handsome, and actually know how to treat girls right. Besides that a house doesn't define a fraternity. The men in it do (:

By: Yay(:
#2  by: Pledge   

If you didnt pledge, you didn't join a fraternity. Enjoy the letters you didn't earn.

By: Pledge
#3  by: How many pledges did they   

Get!? I heard they did horrible. I mean new memebers! Lol

By: How many pledges did they
#4  by: .   

Damn boys, there must be a reason you are all getting deffensive! This sounds like a little peanut butter and jealous. Am I right or am I right?

By: .
#5  by: APHI   

A Phi loves the lamdas <333

By: APHI
#6  by: firstfinest   

adpi loves lambda!! <3

By: firstfinest
by: Lmada theta nu Mar 15, 2015 2:06:49 PM

Loves lambda too <3 ;) and

By: Lmada theta nu
#7  by: Pike   

We also love lambda phi phi bros!!

By: Pike
#8  by: LMFAO   

all this self promotion, this post and comments are gold hahahah

By: LMFAO
#9  by: Very innaccurate   

Lambda chi is never gonna be official

By: Very innaccurate

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.