Page 1 of 1
#1  by: jen   

adipi!!

By: jen
#2  by: kappa sig   

yaah i like Sigma Kappa.

By: kappa sig
#3  by: tbee   

i'm an agd alumn...we were always number 1...nice, pretty, and smart girls...i am still close friends with all my sisters

By: tbee
#4  by: Lauren    

Who cares. Everyone likes their own chapter. Why are you gonna sit here and bag on EK telling us we're rude when you are the one tearing down another chapter. Remember how much you love your chapter and then now you know how much we love ours. Trying to keep a tradition alive does not mean we're bad people. It means we work hard. This website is SO dumb omg.

By: Lauren
#5  by: A-Phi   

For any young women who might be interested in the Greek system, I am sorry you have to see how pathetic this website is. There is no such thing as top house when you go through recruitment, its all talk and opinion. All sororities are a lot alike but when you go through recruitment you will feel out which one you feel most comfortable at.Believe it or not sorority girls are above the all women's gpa at chico state and do many hours of community service. Don?t take this website too seriously b/c no fraternity guy would ever go on this and its mostly just the childish girls who have nothing better to do. Sorority life is not like this website and I promise it will be the best thing you ever do, NO MATTER THE SORORITY YOU JOIN. Its very sad that these girls are not uniting the Greek system but tearing it down. Most Greek women are not like this. In any group there are always a couple bad eggs unfortunetly they are present on this page.

By: A-Phi
#6  by: Chico State   

For anyone who reads these comments, please ignore them. These are NOT TRUE. All sororities are great and special, you need to find the one that is best fit for YOU. Do not base it off what other jealous girls write because they have no idea of how a sorority actually is unless they're a part of it.

By: Chico State
#7  by: LoL   

This site is ridiculous. There is no such thing as a 'top house' at chico, and even if people consider a house better than another it's just talk. ALL the ladies of the greek community are incredible women. We're all top houses. greek love <3

By: LoL
#8  by: get real   

How much do you all have to pay for friends. just curious?

By: get real
#9  by: .@getreal   

Someone didn't get a bid. Bitter much?

By: .@getreal
#10  by: Sigma Kappa   

So much love to all the sororities here in Chico. For girls who are getting ready to go through recruitment, I am so sorry you have to see this website. We really do all love and respect each other as fellow Greeks. Get excited for recruitment because NO MATTER WHAT SORORITY YOU END UP IN these college years are sure to be incredible! Go greek!

By: Sigma Kappa

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.