facebook

no seriously what

by: What

I don't get why Adpi is a top house, a lot of girls are not pretty or are mediocre at best. Can someone please explain the hype to me

Posted By: What
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Well   

They're not all 10s that's for sure but they have some of the best fraternity relations which puts them at good standing with all of them. They are also one of the more desirable sororities during recruitment.

By: Well
#2  by: Sad   

This is obviously an aphi who is upset about losing top house to ADPi

By: Sad
by: WowOct 6, 2014 12:39:42 AM

Definitely sounds like a bitter Aphi wrote this...

By: Wow
#3  by: Well..   

ADPi has the largest group of hot girls in it. Sure, there are some not so cute but you get that in every sorority. They are cool with all the frats and are always #1 in recruitment every year.

By: Well..
#4  by: Honestly   

EVERY sorority in Chico has their pretty girls and not so pretty girls. What makes adpi stand out and be considered "top tier" is frat relations as well as recruitment tactics. They get along with all the frats even the dorky ones like alpha sig

By: Honestly
#5  by: Yes but no   

I agree with what everyone is saying but I don't think alpha phi has fallen to middle tier or sigma kappa has risen as top tier just yet. Alpha phi is at a crucial point. They can turn things around and be back on top if they build good relations with their greek week partner and do well in recruitment.

By: Yes but no
by: AgreedOct 6, 2014 5:24:16 PM

Both sigma kappa / alpha phi are equal. Sigma kappa getting suspended hurt them a little but they can still do recruitment. And alpha phi needs to build good relations with all the frats just not kappa sig. They need to become closer with pike, alpha sig and phi tau.

By: Agreed
by: Yes but noOct 6, 2014 6:34:57 PM

Yeah meaning that they are both tied in being the second best House
Adpi
Aphi/Ek
Gphi
Agd
Aopi

By: Yes but no
#6  by: Freshman    

Freshman girls have been saying they want to join adpi or EK

By: Freshman

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.