facebook

sae colonization at chico state?

by: SAE?

Has anyone else heard about SAE colonizing at Chico state? Looks like there's 2 new frats trying to start up chapters here.

As new iFC houses appear GDI frats such as EX and DpsiD will become less and less relevant.

Posted By: SAE?
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: SAE?   

Also, I forgot to mention that zing was an SAE, they may be immune to his dictatorship?

By: SAE?
by: NoSep 25, 2014 5:28:25 PM

Zing was an ΣΑΕ

By: No
by: HahaSep 25, 2014 5:40:08 PM

I am not even gonna argue with you he is a Sig EP he said so when we had the meeting after Sigma Pi killed the kid! Let's just agree to disagree . Sigma Phi Epsilon (SigEp) used to be in chico back in the day. SAE would be gnarly here but too bad Sigma chi is GDI! That would make our greek system better with SigChi, pike, Ksig,lambda , sigma nu and SAE here (all the big dawgs). But Unfortunatly our greek system can't handle growth right now. I think it's stupid to let lambda chi in while Sigma Pi is dyind Ox suspended

By: Haha
by: IFCSep 25, 2014 7:30:06 PM

Lambda chi isn't relevant at all honestly... They are getting scraps of guys who didn't get a bid to an IFC house, they are essentially an alpha sig.

By: IFC
#2  by: ΣΑΕ!!   

ΣΑΕ hell yea we're coming on campus! ΛΧΑ watch out! We're gonna take all your "new members" and you'll end up with the scraps we cut!

By: ΣΑΕ!!

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.