facebook

lambda chi

by: Unknown

We all know they have to get a charter first, that in itself is a test. Yet, will they get a house after that and if so which house/where will it be?

Posted By: Unknown
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: hmmmm   

both PIKE and Lambda Chi need fraternity houses. There honestly isn't any good houses in the downtown area for them (house location is crucial for a fraternity, if it's in a bad location the frat will be like sigma nu).

The only house I would even consider to be good is the building on 4th and ivy across from Sigma Chi.

By: hmmmm
by: @hmmmJun 8, 2014 7:55:59 PM

Dude I totally get what house you're talking about it's a house in the middle of 4th in between ivy and cherry! That house was a Sig Chi annex

By: @hmmm
by: YeahhJun 9, 2014 3:52:43 AM

That house is really the only one that would be a solid frat house. It has a big backyard . 420 house would blow, house behind pi phi is owned by AAA properties (good luck even getting them to rent to guys) pi phi is decent but has no backyard, The playground (EK annex) would be decent but I dobut they are going to give it up.

The houses on rio Chico would be ok but still a bad location

By: Yeahh

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.