facebook

predicted fraternity rankings.

by: incoming freshmen

Hi im an incoming freshmen and I was wondering what each fraternity has to offer, and what they might hold in the future. Are their any other local fraternities also? plz rank in order with a small description

Posted By: incoming freshmen
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: This   

My new version of the rankings (my opinion) as unbiased as it is.

Top: _______

Upper middle: Kappa Sig/Phi Tau: hate these guys all you want they came back hard this year. Yes they got somewhat lucky but no denying they were also suspended. Ppl need to realize that houses fall and rise just like prominent families in the USA.

Middle: Sigma pi/Pike/Sigma Nu (sigma pi and pike will he coming back and honestly they'll be better than sigma Nu who didn't take advantage of the gift of suspension to all the frats except the bottom tier. Sigma pi and pike can potentially become top houses as well but have major obstacles. Sigma pi is only down to a dozen or so members this itself poses a problem. Kids will wonder why etc. Pike doesn't really have a good rep here and also has a housing situation they need to resolve good luck in rush guys ) Theta Chi (Former Undisputed Top House we don't know if they'll weather the storm or fall from Grace good luck bros)

Bottom: Alpha Sig/ Phi delt

independents : not inferior to bottom just don't know where to put them : Sigma chi (yeah able to recruit but may sink further cuz they can't do IFC stuff as useless as they think it is some ppl may pick socials/sports/Greek week as a deciding factor to go to another house) there still however is the allure of joining sigma chi. The biggest nationals / fairly good rep here aside from Jruss.

Idk: Lambda: may become prominent or another troglodyte type of house like phi delt idk.

By: This
by: ThisJun 5, 2014 6:52:11 AM

That is a solid ranking, but I honestly only recommend checking out Sigma Nu, Kappa Sig, and Phi Tau.

There are many unaffiliated fraternities in Chico (Sigma chi, Delta Psi Delta, and Tau Gamma Theta) but they don't offer what a university affiliated fraternity has to offer. Greek Week, Sports, Socials, Omega Week, Arte awards, IFC leadership positions are essential to greek life and the unaffiliated greek organizations don't offer these important aspects of greek life.

By: This
#2  by: kid...   

please dont use this website for advice just go to rush week and find out for yourself, this website is a waste of time. atleast for the chico part of it, its all trolls

By: kid...
#3  by: Go pike   

If you ain't a Pike you're a Dike

By: Go pike
#4  by: heh   

yeah go only check out kappa sig phi tau and sigma nu. they all have a max of 15 guys that aren't total creeps. just try to ignore their junior & senior classes and you'll see their top tier

By: heh
#5  by: lol   

Phi tau and kappa sig will not be top houses. I would say a top house has to do with sorority relations and none of the top sororities hang out with either of them...

By: lol
by: uhJun 5, 2014 5:42:44 PM

but these are the rankings...

ADPI top - with everyone (alot with phi tau)

EK - uppder middle (hang out with Ksig)
Aphi - upper middle (hang out with OX and some EX)

Gphi - midddle hang out with (Ksig and EN)

AGD - (Phi tau and EN)
AOPi

By: uh
by: LolJun 6, 2014 10:49:02 AM

Yeah ADPi and Aphi have pike groupies too. Lol the "top houses" think they're in 2012

By: Lol
#6  by: Kind of   

I don't know if you know or not but past semester Aphi hung out with EN quite a bit. The president of Aphi loves EN for some reason

By: Kind of
by: lolJun 6, 2014 6:58:05 PM

i heard at least 10 aphis would walk of shame out of the snake pit every weekend?? is this true??? if so... EN could be top tier

By: lol
by: HahaJun 7, 2014 5:51:22 AM

Aphi is middle tier now

By: Haha
#7  by: You're a FΑg   

Predictions

Top house : pike

Upper middle: EX

Middle: KE /EN

Lower middle: Phi tau

Bottom: Alpha sig/phi delt/EP(10 members =bottom)/OX (reorg/suspension =bottom)

By: You're a FΑg
by: Accurate Jun 7, 2014 12:08:48 PM

Really the only ranking that makes sense

By: Accurate
by: YupJun 7, 2014 7:02:36 PM

Pike is TOTALLY going to be a "top house!" They have no chapter house and their only annex left is the lot since they lost the deckhouse to kappa sig. They only have 20 guys left at most since a lot have left / quit.

By: Yup
by: @YUpJun 7, 2014 7:12:22 PM

We have 50+ bro. We don't even need a chapter house the LOT is enough... So get bent

By: @YUp

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.