facebook

the hard truth

by: Reality

Top House is top house, no matter how you put it. The top house takes the best group of guys, has the most/best parties, hangs out with the most sorority chicks, etc. OX and EX are the only Fraternities on campus that even throw parties with Sorority chicks that come to them. They are always fighting for the best guys during rush and are favorites among sorority girls to hang with. OX was top house last year obviously, but now that theyre suspended its going to be hard for them to beat out Sigma Chi in those aspects (limited parties and no rush). So this year it's pretty obvious that EX will be top house, even if theyre not on IFC, because in all honesty, that changed absolutely nothing and you guys know it.
Not one of my friends has gone out to a EN, KE, or Phi Tau party, and I dont think anybody can or will because there ARENT ANY. You cant be top house if nobody even knows you, honest truth.

So here's my question... If you were a freshman looking to have the best time of your life in college, would you choose a house that parties all the time, is tight knit and has great relations with the two best sororities, BUT CANT do Greek Week, or a fraternity that has little standing with sororities, rarely parties and isnt all that fun, BUT ARE IFC affiliated? which would you choose?

Posted By: Reality
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: honest   

all frats besides OX EX and EP have terrible sorority relations, everyone on this stupid site makes up stories about how they dont respect women, but they just say oh my friends friend said that! which is bs so stop. this site is terrible and funny at the same time.

By: honest
by: lol!!Jun 3, 2014 10:50:51 AM

OX is bottom tier (1 year suspension plus reorg)
EP is bottom tier with 10 members
EX is GEEDS

welcome to 2014 soon to be 2015.

By: lol!!
by: 2012 rankingsJun 3, 2014 4:53:48 PM

ΘΧ (top dogs)
ΣΧ (2nd best choice top)
ΣΠ (close to top but more upper middle)

Middle:
ΠΚΑ
ΣΝ

Bottom:
kΣ (suspended no pledge class 2013)
ΦΚΤ

Friendship clubs:

Phi delt
Alpha sig

Oh it's not 2012 anymore ...

By: 2012 rankings

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.