facebook

what fraternities?

by: Hi

What school affiliated fraternities would you recommend rushing? (ones with the most girls around and chill guys). I'm going to be a freshman this year and I was told fraternities that aren't on campus are common in Chico. However I dobut my parents would pay for that and I can't imagine it being that beneficial compared to on campus fraternities.

Thanks!

Posted By: Hi
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: B   

Sigma pi, sigma nu, kappa sig

By: B
#2  by: Kid   

Don't get advice here

By: Kid
by: AgreedMay 29, 2014 12:43:00 PM

Seriously! Go to all the houses even Sigma chi (don't go to DPsiD or TG tho) all IFC and sigma chi houses have something good to offer. Unfortunatly right now frats are getting off suspension or some are suspended (Theta Chi) so your choice may be limited. Good luck try to go to as much houses as possible you never know which one you'll like more.

By: Agreed
#3  by: Go to   

Phi tau / kappa sig (close to each other)
Sigma nu

Go to them in that order, rest of the houses are irrelevant honestly. Sigma pi has 10 members plus bad rep, pike has no house, and you already figured out that sigma chi is irrelevant (not apart of school / geeds).

By: Go to
#4  by: hmm   

go to all of them. the only one that's truly worthless is phi delt.

plus, you'll have fall semester to get a feel for which fraternity you'll join. parties, you'll see people in letters, etc.

By: hmm
#5  by: EXgtfo   

Sigma Nu, Kappa Sig, Phi Tau

Go to them!

By: EXgtfo
by: YeawpJun 2, 2014 12:59:28 PM

Sigma Nu? You might have to train for a marathon before you make it to their rush, dudes live on like 300th and Hazel.

By: Yeawp
#6  by: IFC   

If anything, I'd recommend you simply find someone in letters and go up to them and ask some questions. Anybody repping their letters should be able to speak for their respectable chapter.

You have quite a while to learn about them, the house, etc. Best of luck to you and I hope you find a home away from home.

By: IFC

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.