facebook

rush

by: Rush

I want to rush a rogue fraternity because I want to meet people quick. Gonna be a freshman and I heard first semester freshman can't rush (which is pathetic). My friend told me my choices are limited to Delta Psi Delta, Tau Gamma Theta and Sigma Chi. Which is the best?

Posted By: Rush
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Rush EX   

They are top house here and independent from school also have chapters in Canada and all over the USA

By: Rush EX
by: Joke!May 28, 2014 9:48:40 AM

You're geeds that no one knows!

By: Joke!
#2  by: Game changer   

All IFC frats will be able to rush in the fall. Sooo yeah.

By: Game changer
by: RushMay 27, 2014 9:33:52 PM

Your lying.

By: Rush
by: IdiotsMay 28, 2014 10:21:30 AM

It's already voted through IFC and approved by the school. The school may not like fraternities, but they certainly don't like EX GEEdS. They will do whatever it takes to give IFC frats an advantage.

By: Idiots
by: Let's b honestMay 28, 2014 10:40:36 AM

This won't just be implemented right away... School hated sig chi but also hates all of us. They won't let freshman rush first semester can you imagine the chaos it will bring? Hazing/a chance of a strong Greek system/numbers/deaths

By: Let's b honest
by: The guy whoMay 28, 2014 12:04:27 PM

Is saying that freshman can rush is probably the black kid from Ksig lmao!!!

By: The guy who
by: okMay 29, 2014 1:42:21 AM

there's a reason you didn't post the gpa requirements to rush and be initiated first semester. have fun ifc!

By: ok
#3  by: Voice of Reason   

Dont rush till spring... You want to have some time of independence.. Dont rush Delta Psi or Tau Gam... EX is cool... But wait till spring semester. you will make plenty of Real unpaid for friends in the dorms.. Greek is the best decision of my life tho

By: Voice of Reason

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.