facebook

my theory...

by: Fratician

My theory is that if Alpha Phi doesn't start building positive relationships with the IFC frats that are left they will end up as a bottom tier sorority below AGD and AOPi. They have typically only been close with Theta Chi and no other fraternities for the past 5 years.

Why do I think this? Because their pledge class this year was horrible and when the IFC frats that are left throw parties next year and say negative things about Aphi to freshman they will deter girls from joining Aphi and will end up getting bottom feeder girls.

Theta Chi is useless to Aphi now that Theta Chi will not be able to throw any parties ALL of next year. (If they party at any of their known annexes additional semesters will be added to their suspension).

In addition, I now see major potential for Sigma Kappa and AGD as they can move up the ladder quickly. Kappa Sig and Phi Tau are now the two upper middle houses which have the best shot at becoming a top house. AGD and Phi Tau have always been very close, same with Kappa Sig and Sigma Kappa.

ADPi is in a very good position and will maintain top house, this is because ADPi typically hangs out and has a good relationship with EVERY fraternity, unlike Aphi.

What are your thoughts and opinions? I see Aphi as a rock bottom sorority unless they fix their fraternity relationships quickly.

Posted By: Fratician
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Yessss   

Phi tau and kappa sig are irelevant. Sororities will stay loyal to ΣΧ & ΘΧ. The only ones that's have a chance are pike, sigma pi, and sigma nu.

By: Yessss
by: what a jokeMay 8, 2014 8:26:15 PM

and also did you just say PIKE, Sigma Pi, and Sigma Nu are the only ones that have a chance? Bud... here is a reality check for you. Sigma Pi has 15 members and is the third of phi tau currently. PIKE still has 1 year of suspension left before they come back, and Sigma Nus pledge class creeped the sororities out this year! THEY ARE ALL BOTTOM TIER!!!

By: what a joke
by: UhMay 8, 2014 8:50:12 PM

You sound dumb. Pike and sigma pi are coming back next year. Lol

By: Uh
#2  by: Haha    

Ya sigma chi has a problem.. The alumni have been capping bids this year. Its hard having to choose 15 outta 75 guys each semester. Enjoy our overflow now that ox is gone.

By: Haha
by: Haha May 8, 2014 8:34:44 PM

Im saying ex is gonna basically have kids begging to join.. Noone is going to want to join anyone else.

by: Haha May 8, 2014 8:36:28 PM

The problem is alumni have only let them bid 15 kids all year when 80 come out to the house

by: what a joke. May 8, 2014 8:40:40 PM

No your stupid. The vast majority of people who rush would never join an unaffiliated fraternity. If a parent even pays for their son to be in a unaffiliated fraternity they come from horrible genetics.

Also Sigma Chi is banned from tabling on CSU Chico Campus next year so they have a major problem!

By: what a joke.
by: StfuMay 8, 2014 8:42:04 PM

Who said it's 100% that freshman can rush first semester?

By: Stfu
by: what a joke. May 8, 2014 8:45:06 PM

"stfu" your an idiot in Sigma Cry if you aren't aware of this. It was voted in by IFC.

By: what a joke.
by: You swear May 8, 2014 8:55:02 PM

Cool IFC said it doesn't mean it's approved by school

By: You swear
#3  by: Lol   

Phi Tau and kappa sig have a great chance. Pike/SigmaPi/SigmaNu are really all bottom!

By: Lol
by: what a jokeMay 8, 2014 8:32:01 PM

Exactly! Phi Tau and Kappa Sig are the next top houses in Chico!

By: what a joke
by: StfuMay 8, 2014 8:36:01 PM

You guys suck

By: Stfu
#4  by: LOl   

Phi Tau and Ksig need to get off greek rank and posting how they're going to be top house. Phi Tau has never thrown a party..and only parties Ksig has are at 420 house who allow anyone in..I think only one kappa sig live there. there is also gdi's living with the kappa sig at deck house..barely an annex

By: LOl
by: You swear May 8, 2014 8:51:46 PM

Like your a member of any of these frats. Just assuming everything . You're a peasant that cares way too much about them. Gosh you're probably a Sigma chi! Lol everyone knows Theta Chi is gonna come back soon and nothing is gonna matter.

By: You swear
by: YUPMay 8, 2014 9:19:55 PM

OX is totally going to come back hard! 1 year suspensions plus membership reviews won't even effect your rankings!

By: YUP
#5  by: Hahaha   

Pike has a really "great chance" of top house lol suspended for a year and have no actual house. Lol ppl here are so stupid!

By: Hahaha
#6  by: Look around   

There's no hope for Greek life here. Nobody wants you here.

By: Look around
by: AphiMay 8, 2014 9:37:35 PM

Aphi?

By: Aphi
#7  by: Lol   

My theory:

Everyone is bottom tier now

#8  by: Lol   

My theory:

Everyone is bottom tier now

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.