facebook

agr

by: I don't get it

I don't get it. If AGR is on this site and is affiliated with the University, how can they have parties at their house every weekend and alcohol isn't a problem for them? Maybe if they were held to the same standards as the rest of us there wouldn't have been a drive-by shooting last weekend because they wouldn't let some guy in.....

Posted By: I don't get it
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ha   

AGR is affiliated through the agriculture department. they left IFC in 2005 cause they thought the rules were too strict and didn't need IFC. (which is true, they will always get their guys)

this was definitely written by a fraternity that's never thrown a regulated party before. why do you think peach pit and AR always get bricks thrown through their windows? people get pissed when they don't get into parties, it happens regardless of if you're "held to the same standard".

By: ha
by: I like how Apr 22, 2014 7:44:51 PM

Everyone is a Greek expert "left in 2005" "LXA owns all these houses" lol go study

By: I like how
by: GdiApr 22, 2014 7:57:25 PM

Hahaha fΑggot you weren't even here in 2005 who told you Jrus? Or someone in Kappa Schwag?

By: Gdi
by: ksigApr 22, 2014 8:16:25 PM

Please never ever mention jruss and kappa sig in the same post again. Such a disgrace.

By: ksig

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.