facebook

wtf happaned to ex?

by: Returning

I havent been in chico since i graduated in 2012 and last time I checked, Sigma Chi was the most respected house on campus and no one could deny it. But i just came back for a weekend to get a taste of the party seen i loved and missed so much, but when I brought up sigma chi having a party to the girls i was with (alpha phis) they gave me weird looks and acted like I was insane. They pretty much said "sigma chi sucks". So WTF happened? I loved all the sigma chi dudes they were so chill!! I talked to other people about it after that, they all had the same kind of reaction!

Posted By: Returning
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Ha   

EX just sucks now mainly because they had a couple douchey pledge classes. No girls go to their parties anymore

By: Ha
by: By EX Apr 19, 2014 1:22:16 PM

Because EX is a rogue fraternity they are attracting guys who just want to party and do nothing else. IFC fraternities attract guys who want to do sports, philranthopy, socials, greek week, and leadership positions. There is a huge difference in quality in sigma chis rushees / pledges vs IFCs rushees / pledges. It's like they recruit from a completely different pool of men, and their pool is instantly bottom tier because they don't have much to offer.

By: By EX

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.