facebook

which frat will be the next victim

by: Bros

We all may hate ΣΧ for being GEEDs. But honestly with us living under Soviet Rule aka Zing, it's inevitable that a frat will get in trouble in the near future. Who you guys believe will be the next frat that will get in trouble? I think OX is more likely to get a SigChi type of suspension but they always seem to get out if trouble mysteriously! My 2nd choice is kappa sig they will probably think they are top house and try to do too much and get in trouble and have to be GEEDs. I hope not but I feel as if this is going to happen soon, especially with Stalin aka Zing!

Posted By: Bros
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Greek   

Any fraternity can get suspended at any time for any reason. Ive heard from theta chis president himself that their nationals won't support them if they go unaffiliated. This isn't something that can be predicted. Yes kappa sigma seems to be trying hard to be seen as a top house and their reputation has been continuing to get better. I would say OX is the first potential victim since they are already on probation. Sigma pi could loose their charter if they get caught with the guys who got kicked out participating in the fraternity.

By: Greek
#2  by: Theta cheese   

Heard they were going to throw their formal anyways. Stupid

By: Theta cheese
by: GreekApr 16, 2014 10:49:59 PM

Heard the same thing... They are truly idiots if they go through with it. All it takes is 1 person who doesn't like them to snitch. (I would never snitch on anyone)

By: Greek
by: YeahApr 16, 2014 11:04:06 PM

Well I am not gonna snitch and I hope who ever does (if they do) OX finds them. But honestly girls and OX bros (not the smartest house) are gonna post on social media and school will find out! Honestly!!!

By: Yeah
#3  by: Bros   

Called it RIP ΘΧ you partied hard and well

By: Bros

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.