facebook

who has the best brother hood?

by: Bros

What you guys think which frat has the best brotherhood? Which sorority has the best sisterhood?

Posted By: Bros
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: uhhhh   

alpha sig, phi tau, kappa sig, sigma nu can't even get there members to live together for annex houses = no brotherhood

By: uhhhh
by: ExceptApr 6, 2014 2:05:27 PM

Kappa sig has 3 annexes in the downtown area next year when they have a total of 30 actives.

By: Except
by: OkApr 6, 2014 2:31:40 PM

Deck house? And 8th & I also have the basement of 3rd and I

By: Ok
by: DamnApr 6, 2014 2:55:03 PM

Pretty sure sigma nu and Ksig have annexes next year dude. Idk what is your problem with all of the fraternities. You are clearly the one on a rampage putting everyone on blast. Phi tau also has a good brotherhood, they have a huge house to fill and that's why they may lack annexes. Pretty sure that was the deal with kappa sigma since they were both on suspension recently. Phi delt despite being a low house you have to respect their brotherhood as well. Idk about Alpha Sig nor pike. Theta chi seems close together

By: Damn
by: wooApr 6, 2014 5:11:37 PM

how is the basement of 3rd and I an annex?. theta chi would never let them on the porch/ in their parties. 8th and I is a good pickup , big backyard. deck house is prime, top 5 annexes in chico for sure.

By: woo
by: RipApr 6, 2014 8:54:37 PM

AR is a good annex for throwing large parties that don't get shut down by cops and can easily be regulated but is a horrible annex for attracting and recruiting freshman.

Regardless EX is on it's last leg after the recent reorganization and now IFC and the university are allowing fraternities apart of the greek system to recuit freshmen during the first semester. This was done intentionally to help kill sigma chi because the university hates EX (well we all do they are geeds).

By: Rip
by: Is it true?Apr 6, 2014 9:38:29 PM

I heard a rumor of school letting frats recruit 1st semester freshman? This would be good for all IFC ( sad death sentence for EX but they're GEEDs). Instead of 12/25 pledges pledge classes will be 30 plus! This would benefit all of Greek life!

By: Is it true?
#2  by: Stupid   

Obviously most people do not understand that brotherhood and partying aren't the same thing.

By: Stupid

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.