facebook

pike

by: Freshman 14

My brother was in pike at Florida State he said they are top house and I want to follow in his footsteps . However I don't want to join something weak. How is pike at Chico? And what fraternities should I check out? I wish to join next spring as I will be a first semester freshman next year?

Posted By: Freshman 14
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Before   

If you're a legacy check them out! I am not sure what their deal is and they may still be unable to recruit. I would suggest going to all the fraternities, each house has their share of tools and sweet guys. I like theta chi, kappa sigma and sigma pi the most but phi tau and alpha sig are good fraternities with potential. You can simply get a group of 10 guys and really change a frats image right now. Good luck little one

By: Before
#2  by: Freshman14   

Thanks guys so I am guessing that Pike doesn't exists anymore?

By: Freshman14
by: PikeApr 1, 2014 12:59:56 PM

Exists but they are suspended until 2016 so if you joined you wouldn't be able to do anything revelant to greek life until the end of your sophomore year

By: Pike
#3  by: Pike   

Pikes been dirty rushing the past 2 semesters. Got a bunch of new guys during their suspension. Still don't understand why the school hasn't noticed

by: Probably Apr 1, 2014 1:59:09 PM

A bunch of tools/weird guys who can't even pull

By: Probably
#4  by: REAL Rankings   

Lambda Chi Alpha
Delta Psi Delta
Sigma Chi
Tau Gamma theta
Theta Chi
Pike

THE REST

By: REAL Rankings
#5  by: Pike house   

Anyone know where they are going to live after they lost
Their house ?

By: Pike house
by: PikeApr 2, 2014 7:46:35 PM

I heard they are gonna move to the theta chi basement and join theta chi to become Theta Pike

by: LolApr 3, 2014 12:35:41 AM

Sounds like Sigma Pi. The guys who are still left in sigma pi do nothing but rage and chill with OX, they might as well just throw away their sigma pi letters and throw on theta chis.

By: Lol
#6  by: ahahahha   

kappa sig dope? there letters sound like a sorority... and ooooh the deck house? probably have 1 member living there and itll be geed paradise like the 420 house

By: ahahahha

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.