facebook

annex houses

by: sorority

been hearing a lot of rumors about EN getting a TON of sick annex houses for next year... honestly i'm really excited. these boys have the potential to overtake OX with their probation. anyone know if this is true?? how are the annexes changing next year??

Posted By: sorority
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: lolsorority   

Sigma Nu could never take over any fraternity. Have you seen there last like 5 pledge classes. It's a joke. They had potential this semester to get a good one with fraternities suspended..but its awful. There recruitment chair must be disappointed in himself.

By: lolsorority
#2  by: Annex houses   

Heard all of them are going to be past highway 99 about 5 miles south of campus

By: Annex houses
by: @annex housesMar 26, 2014 12:25:31 PM

so true. probably in residential areas with families...

By: @annex houses
#3  by: I knew it   

Sigma nu trying to step up! Out of all the frats they had the biggest potential to become top they instead Phi tau and Kappa Sig who were suspended and about to die for better classes than them. Next year when all the frats come back they Gonna Be Bottom Still!

By: I knew it
by: ChicoMar 26, 2014 12:51:58 PM

Phi tau did come back strong but I don't think they have any annexes next year. I heard kappa sig got a few new annexes before 7th street which will help them a lot.

By: Chico
by: I knew itMar 26, 2014 12:54:38 PM

I just don't know how they didn't take advantage of a gift. Kappa sig had like 25 ppl and got better classes same with phi tau. Sigma Nu had 40-50 ppl and got a sloppy class. Wait till sigma pi comes back

By: I knew it
by: HahaMar 26, 2014 1:04:20 PM

Cause sigma nu is anp

By: Haha
#4  by: Yah right   

Let sigma Pooo get a ton of annex houses, they will give booze for the potentials and then when Rush comes along the potentials will join frats that are on downtown! Not were the Chico locals live! Hahaha, you know that is going to happen.

By: Yah right
#5  by: annex   

who's taking the deck house on 6&i next year?
also where are KE, EN, Phi Taus, annex's gonna be? and what about pike and sigma pi.. is pike even going to have a house next year?...

OX is keeping peach pit and 3rd and I and EX is keeping AR but left 2nd and I.

By: annex
by: RumorMar 27, 2014 11:36:08 AM

I think KE got the deck house but not 100%

By: Rumor
by: OxMar 27, 2014 11:57:59 AM

Theta chi lost the basement of 3 & I and the lease of that house says whoever gets the basement shares the porch with the 2nd story.

By: Ox
by: hmmmmMar 27, 2014 3:01:36 PM

deck house for KE would be huge. that's one of the best annexes.

and LOL... OX has never had the basement. they share the porch? yea right hahahahahha... ask the people who live in the basement how often they get into 3rd and I.

By: hmmmm
#6  by: LMAO   

is it true that pike has no house anymore? what are they going to do? I talked to goose he is confident they will be top house, i think he is delusional.

By: LMAO

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.