facebook

Real Frat ranking 2021

by: Truth

Top tier:
Phi kappa tau ( has the coolest dudes out of all the frats)
Theta chi (no idea why but they're popular)
Sigma pi (falling)

Middle tier:
Sigma chi (not great as they used to be)
Lamba (self proclaim top house)

Bottom in no order:
Delta chi (bottom forever and self ranking losers)
Phi delt (d&d frat)
Sigma poo (sigma who cares)

This post is about to get dislike by sigma poos and delta chi

Posted By: Truth
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Hoo Rah   

Nice try phi tau

By: Hoo Rah
by: TruthNov 26, 2021 10:23:34 PM

I’m in a sorority stupid and is this a sig poo or salty delta chi? Sorry that you’re bottom house nobody likes you

By: Truth
by: TruthNov 26, 2021 10:23:41 PM

I’m in a sorority stupid and is this a sig poo or salty delta chi? Sorry that you’re bottom house nobody likes you

#2  by: Pledge   

Here come the newly initiated phi tau’s claiming they’re cool. You guys are a joke

By: Pledge
by: TruthNov 27, 2021 9:46:04 AM

You must be stupid not being able to read the comment above. I'm in a sorority not in a frat. You're probably a sig poo or delta chi hahaha sorry you couldn’t get into a better frat! Not surprised by your stupidity

by: PledgeNov 28, 2021 1:57:00 AM

Nice what sorority u in agd?

By: Pledge
by: TruthNov 28, 2021 11:54:22 AM

Alpha phi actually. No need to shame on agd though. You must be extremely salty to be at the bottom. I noticed there’s 3 new dislikes, it’s probably all you. Stay at the bottom and stay salty loser

by: BetDec 4, 2021 5:18:21 PM

Bet this is a lambda getting mad. You guys Mid tier not top tier! This rating is the most accurate I’ve seen so far

By: Bet
by: Clee TorrisDec 11, 2021 8:57:45 PM

They literally all disliked your post that’s hilarious

By: Clee Torris
#3  by: Lol   

Looks accurate

By: Lol
#4  by: Ko   

Phi Tau down. This is evident to all but Phi Tau.

By: Ko
by: JeezDec 14, 2021 11:54:06 AM

Struck a nerve.

Ok Phi Tau, take a lesson from Lambda’s bad example of asserting they are top when they are clearly not. It makes you look desperate and not at all confident. If you are top then you don’t need to say anything. The status speaks for itself. The top position is subjective anyway and doesn’t make you have any more fun than anyone else. It just inflates your ego.

By: Jeez
by: FunnyDec 14, 2021 5:57:20 PM

Didn’t you read the comments above? Phi tau didn’t make this post peanut brain. The self rankers are sigma nu , lambda chi, sigma pi, and delta chi. Sounds like you’re another loser who’s mad because OP didn’t make your frat at the top. Only losers like you are bothered by this post. Truth hurts sometimes

By: Funny
by: YukDec 16, 2021 6:14:54 AM

Phi Tau on Greekrank: “I swear I’m in a sorority commenting on how awesome Phi Tau is”.

By: Yuk
by: Ov Dec 18, 2021 8:31:20 AM

LOL.

By: Ov
by: LolDec 25, 2021 9:53:58 PM

Seems like you’re mad because you didn’t get into a top fraternity. Just by looking at your texts I can tell you’re a man child, no wonder you didn’t get a bid. Sigma chi and phi tau made the right choice

By: Lol
#5  by: Yikes    

If you are a “sorority” girl that loves Phi Tau you just made them look bad :/ none of these ranks are trustworthy, go out to rush & you’ll find guys you vibe with. Whether that be low, middle, or top. Those will be your boys.

By: Yikes
by: TruthNov 30, 2021 10:22:56 PM

Aw look another sore loser who's mad cause I rank his frat on the bottom tier. Sure you'll switch sides if your frat was a favorite. Stay salty delta chi and sig poo

by: Jyb Dec 14, 2021 3:25:43 PM

No what he is saying is this site is bs and it is good advice to to rush houses you fit in and rank has little to do with it. It is sound advice.

By: Jyb
by: FunnyDec 14, 2021 5:25:32 PM

It’s not an advice, it’s someone who’s butthurt that his frat is ranked lower. You sound butthurt too. This post got sigma poo, delta chi, and lambda chi mad! Sorry self rankers, you’re not at the top and nobody likes you except yourself

By: Funny
#6  by: Bruh   

Lamba, delta chi, and sigma nu are butt hurt by this post

By: Bruh
#7  by: Honest take    

Honestly if your not in Theta chi, Phi Tau , sigma pi or Sigma chi then you don’t really matter

By: Honest take
by: huhDec 16, 2021 1:32:00 AM

didn't theta literally have a member physically abuse a girl?

By: huh
#8  by: The truth    

Only Frats worth rushing !!!

Sigma Pi
Phi kappa tau
Theta chi
Sigma chi

Everyone else is pointless

Lambda and alpha sig are alright

By: The truth
#9  by: Cutie    

Where is Alpha sig on this list ?

By: Cutie
by: HorribleDec 15, 2021 10:40:12 AM

They’re at the bottom for sure

By: Horrible
#10  by: ?   

Why is everyone mad about this ranking? It seems right to me

By: ?

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.