facebook

alpha omicron pi questions...

by: sorority

Will the addition of AOPi to Chicos Greek system allow for an additional top house?

The way panhellenic recruitment is set up, all girls going through recruitment will receive a bid to 1 sorority. I think this will cause there to be a larger gap between top houses and bottom houses and will allow Gamma Phi, or Sigma Kappa to become a top house and could give AGD a chance to do well in recruitment aswell. There is also a chance of girls who are of top house quality wanting to join AOPi for resume building purposes. Joining a new greek organization shows employers you are a leader, and are willing to make change and bring new ideas to an already existing structure.

This is my prediction...
Top: Aphi/ADPi/Gamma Phi
Middle: Sigma Kappa, AGD
Bottom: AOPi

What do you think?

Posted By: sorority
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Meh   

I think EK would be more of a top then Gamma Phi to be honest

By: Meh
#2  by: prediction   

top: A Phi, SK, ADPi
middle: G Phi, AGD
lower: AOPi

By: prediction
by: Iol EKJan 15, 2014 2:09:51 PM

Although EKs last pledge class was better then ADPIs I still think ADPi is above EK

By: Iol EK
#3  by: Wildcat    

I think that GPhi and AGD will move to being more upper middle/middle houses. Nobody really likes sigma kappa so I feel like they're going to struggle with recruitment because of their reputation. At least gamma phi and AGD have a good sisterhood. I definitely think this recruitment will mix up the rankings of all the houses (except ADPi and APhi).

By: Wildcat
#4  by: hmm   

i agree with the person above. g phi will be top house. they're just as hot and they apparently have the highest gap now too? they also have a HUGE campus presence like no one else. then adpi, a phi, ek, agd. thats my order. a lot of my brothers agree with me too

By: hmm
#5  by: LOL   

HAHAHAHA gamma phi's are uggo we all know that top houses are forsure ADPI and APHI idk about aphis last pledge class tho they got some randos but sigma kappa is ok theyre just all psycho lol adpis seem like the most respected as far as hotness and niceness

By: LOL
by: HAHAHAHAHAMar 13, 2014 3:28:56 PM

Everyone knows adpis pledge class is the hottest this year. You jealous?

By: HAHAHAHAHA
#6  by: Jealousgirls   

Lol ADPis pledge class LAST year may have not been the best. But they have the best pledge class this year. Everyone knows it. Aphi was upset with their pledge class. What a joke dude.

By: Jealousgirls
by: HAAHMar 12, 2014 10:07:11 PM

Alpha Phi and SHADY PI are just W-H-O-R-E-S and C-U-N-T-S

By: HAAH

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.