facebook

spring recruitment!!

by: honesty

I hope potential new girls going through recruitment come with an open mind. This is just a lame website that other sorority girls write clicky things on. Don't buy into any house stereotype! Think about where you feel at home and remember that being in a sorority isn't four years, it's for life! Good luck ladies!

Posted By: honesty
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: whatsinaname   

I kind of hate this website, because there isn't a "ranking" of sororities. It's all about fit. If sisterhood is the most important thing to you, but you also care about grades and having fun, AGD would be an awesome group of girls to join. If you want to go out a lot, APhi might be for you. For girls who care about being very social and also care about grades, ADPi is a good fit. Gamma Phi is also social and they always seem to be smiling. If you're more of a sporty/competitive girl Sigma Kappa could be a good place for you to be.

Additionally, something to think about is that when you join a chapter, you join for life. The Greek letters you wear in a way represent you. So if I were rushing, I'd take all of this into mind.

All of chapters offer something special. Good luck finding the place where you fit!

By: whatsinaname

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.