facebook

fraternity rankings

by: chico

i know that theta chi and sigma pi are the two top houses at the moment. but besides those two which would be the third and fourth. i am asking this because i am planning on rushing and i know that i should not base decisions/opinions off of this, but i am just curious, this will not affect my opinion. what are the rankings?

Posted By: chico
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Well   

Sigma Pi isn't anymore, they lost a huge pledge class and are suspended for 1-2 years for hazing and throwing a party on suspension. Theta Chi is the only top house left, after them i would say its a tie between Sigma Nu, Alpha Sig, and Phi Tau but thats just my opinion. I recommend checking them all out without prejudging any of them.

By: Well
#2  by: hhahah   

1 pledge class doesn't make you top tier. you still suck at sports, socials, and parties which is what makes a fraternity good. these other fraternities can't even get their own members to live together for annex houses hahahahahh

By: hhahah
#3  by: alumni   

Theta Chi and Sigma Chi is the only way to go. Sigma Pi is laughable they got 10 cool old guys and a bunch of young bucks who try and flex nuts and have no idea how to pull.

By: alumni

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.