facebook

which would be better to do?

by: Chico Transfer

I am going to be a transfer student this fall and want to rush. In everyones opinion would it be better to rush a fraternity like phi delt or sigma nu, or would it be better to rush an unaffiliated fraternity such as sigma chi. these are the three I am considering. what restrictions do unaffiliated fraternities have? no events with on campus sororities?

Posted By: Chico Transfer
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Imo   

Unaffiliated fraternities have higher dues, can't do greek week or socials, cant collect revenue sharing, or do just about anything relevant to the university/ sororities. There will be sigma chis posting on this trying to say otherwise but don't listen to them. I recommend just checking out all of the affiliated fraternities without pre judging them, try to stop by all of their tables the week before rush and narrow it down from there.

By: Imo
#2  by: jkjj   

All the affiliated fraternities besides Theta Chi and Sigma Pi at the moment are pretty strange.

By: jkjj
by: lsdfsdJul 19, 2013 2:33:38 AM

Not necessarily. There's some solid frats left, sounds like your just judging others based on appearance and haven't actually people in other frats. Sigma Pi is suspended btw, and Sigma Chi/PIKE had their fair share of creeps.

By: lsdfsd
#3  by: alumni   

These comments are laughable.

By: alumni

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.