facebook

freshman is curious

by: Freshman

Hi I'm going to be a freshman next year and I'm curious which fraternities at Chico are top/middle/bottom. I heard there was a few fraternitity suspensions last year and that sigma chi disaffiliated itself with the school. From this sites list of fraternities it looks like there's still a lot for me to pick and choose from. Who would you recommend? I'm only intresited in joining an affiliated fraternity.

Thanks

Posted By: Freshman
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: FStar   

Best thing you can do is check them all out without prejudging any of them, and see which one suits you best. There are still solid fraternities out there.

By: FStar
#2  by: chico   

I recommend getting a big group of guys together and pick a fraternity that you like the most and rush/pledge them. If you get a group of 5-10 cool guys together and pledge a "weird frat" you can make the fraternity whatever you want it to be. If you join one of the smaller fraternities (phi delt / phi tau / kappa sig) it would be very easy to change.

By: chico
#3  by: frat!   

For non hazing check out Sigma Nu and Phi Tau

By: frat!
#4  by: Frat   

A fraternity that doesn't have some type of hazing is just a social club.

By: Frat
#5  by: jcheeeks   

Hazing is just apary of pledging and its probably not at allwhat you think it is

By: jcheeeks
by: lolJul 12, 2013 5:02:39 PM

Maybe you should learn English before posting on this forum.

By: lol
#6  by: CHICOOO   

Alright if your scoping reviews on each fraternity to determine which one you'll join, then idk if Greek Life is for you. Each fraternity knows girls from every sorority, and each fraternity throw their parties and kick backs. If you're joining a fraternity based on popularity most likely you won't find true brotherhood. It's funny when other fraternities think they know what goes on in other fraternities.

By: CHICOOO

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.