what is each fraternity known as?

Posted By: chico
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ...   

phi delt- snitches

By: ...
#2  by: Old man   

There were 5 Fraternities in 1967 with 253 members and some 3,000 students at Chico State.Now some 16,000 students and maybe 500 members. Not a very healthy system.

By: Old man
#3  by: Frat   

Don't know anyone in kappa sig that does shrooms

By: Frat
#4  by: I think    

Too: Theta Chi

Middle: Sigma Nu/KappaSig

Lower middle : phi tau/alpha sig

Bottom: sigma pi (only 15 guys) phi delt

Bottom of the barrel: Pike

GDIs: Sigma Chi

By: I think
by: Pledge Feb 22, 2014 7:11:23 PM

This seems to be a solid rating, I have to add in that I think Kappa Sigs pledge class last semester and this semester is better than sigma nus. However sigma nu is a more established fraternity with multiple annex houses which kappa sig lacks. Very interesting how greek organizations rankings change so quickly at this school.

By: Pledge
by: I think Feb 22, 2014 8:58:49 PM

Crazy how stuff changes for sure. It sucks for sigma pi cuz they would have been a top house. Ppl may say kappa sig got lucky but they also were suspended last semester and couldn't recruit. Sigma nu is more established and yes I agree kappa sigma has better classes. Theta chi is usually the only constant top house ones a house tries to step up they usually do something STUPID mistake that costs them a lot! Will be interesting to see what occurs. Pike is seriously in the bottom because they have no house now, and suspended. I wonder how sigma pi will do? I hope they bounce back but it's hard to overcome such huge reorganizations.

By: I think

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.